another shyt test from a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
i asked this lady out last night to see if she wanted to go to HYDE PARK...She told me she couldnt go out because had other already other plans...but said HYDE PARK was mostly gay people. It isnt. I have been there and its mostly young hotties and all straight males. Like a college crowd.

Anyway i didnt meeet any gays anyway. IM not gay. I told her if any gays hit on me i would leave and go someplace else. We laughed.

Anyway she said she would call me saturday and maybe go out. I had to work late tonight anyway and she never called me. No big deal.
Then i get home and she leaves me an email and says...Hi Josh, how was Hyde Park, did you get picked up by any cute guys?

LOL , Marie

Is this some sort of insult? she blows me off then mocks me? I am going to be cool about it and just laugh along and say "No i got picked up some girl instead." See ya, josh

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she was mocking you, just making a joke and calling back to a previous convo for it. I would think that's it's good sign that she remembers what you guys were talking about the first time.

I think your response is good anyway. Put a little wink smiley in there at the end so she doesn't know if you mean it or are just giving it back to her like she gave it to you.

Just don't discount her yet, just next time get a definite date, not a "maybe go out". If she won't set-up something specific, next, or if she does agree to something specific and misses it, next.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man lighten up jesus.

She gave you a nice ****y line there is so much you can work with there it is funny get the stick from the ass region!

You could phone her up and say stuff like.

Yeh i had a great time, it was 10 men to every man wow was it cool, i was so in as well, i felt like a little princess in castle of raw muscle, you would have loved it!

It is funny dont take things so seriously.

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
What are you guys all queers? "Say, yeah there were alot of hot guys and I took it up the ass a whole bunch of times"

WTF?!

Slap that ho!

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
You see.... this is why this WEBSITE frustrates me...

i get 4 responses to my question and none of you REALLY know WTF you are talking about. Thats the problem with this site..there are no right or wrong answers. You guys think you know what youa re talking aboout.....but you really dont. Some of you say "fvck that ho dont go looking for her!"...or some say email her and lighten up and be funny.

IM honest and im pissed off at her. She blew me off and she knew she blew me off. This is a woman for you.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasn't a shyt test. This was a sign that you have clearly missed. THIS WOMAN HAS LOW INTEREST. Learn from this and move on with a smile. Save your anger for something useful like finding another woman. Next time keep your eyes open to her interest level and never get so emotionally involved that you get mad that she blew you off. Who cares, move on dude and learn to lighten up....

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
i get 4 responses to my question and none of you REALLY know WTF you are talking about.
If you are incapable of listening to advice, and only want to criticise those who take the time to give you advice in an effort to be helpful, then don't post here.

Ingrate.

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
women all want successful and goodlooking guys.

95% of women show "low interest" in me.....even when there is a serious mutual attraction. THey dont like me because im not successful and drive a piece of junk car. But im goodlooking and have a college degree.
4% show moderate interest.
1% show high interest>>>>>>these are mostly dogs.

Im sick of this fvcking game! I want a serious relationship with an attractive girl. I wont settle for less. Im tired of having my heart ripped out.
I met two girls who were HB7's who I could have easily had relationships with. I blew it! How many chances do you get like that in life??? I had two strong mutual attactions within 3 months apart and I blew it both times!!!!!It took me a long time get over the first girl i met.....and it took me 6 months to get over the second girl.

Now its been a year..and I havent come close to meeting any attractive girls. I go home depressed.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
95% of women show "low interest" in me.....even when there is a serious mutual attraction.
This is a contradiction, low interest and mutual attraction don't go in the same sentence.

Joshua75 said:
Im sick of this fvcking game! I want a serious relationship with an attractive girl. I wont settle for less. Im tired of having my heart ripped out.
I met two girls who were HB7's who I could have easily had relationships with. I blew it! How many chances do you get like that in life??? I had two strong mutual attactions within 3 months apart and I blew it both times!!!!!It took me a long time get over the first girl i met.....and it took me 6 months to get over the second girl.
You're coming off as desperate to these women. All the responses people gave, varied as the are, would probably work... just have to be confident or fake it to the best of your ability when interacting with the women

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn wtf? i thought i was bad. this guy has no clue. SHE was JOKING dude. wtf... too bad. Thought i had someone in my city to sarge with. guess not..

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 is the same user as Rutgersman & JCREW and therefore banned.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.