another journal...ZERO to HERO hopefully

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhhh just thought of something!
ok so my good friend has a gf, and she has ALOT of hot single friends...how would you go about at becomeing closer with the gf as to get squeeze into her social circle...like she knows about me, but she doesnt know me soo...like idk...she sees me around and stuff but i dont really talk to her or anything..i can see that if i become friends with her it would open up alot of opportunities!

as most of you know in high school most people stay in their social circles..how would you go about into joining a new one, now that i think about it i have no idea how i got into mine haha

Last edited:

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
3/3/11

today was decent..was playing around with this girl i met at school today...well we have the same class for the whole year but i never actually talked to her, today i was bored and approached her (shes about high 7 low 8ish) and it went smoothly...other than that just ran my dog, workout...overate when i got home cuz i was hungry haha annnndd thats about it,

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im kinda trying the same thing with a chick. I think you should go about it just like if you liked her, then fix a meetup, but it can be with several people. Eventually hang out more. You can also be the bridge between her social circle and your circle.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
spring break is in 2 weeks! WHOOO!!!!!
imma go get laid at my gf's house than hit the mall like every day and practice my cold approaches!
first part sounds more fun though haha

i hit 178.9 this morning so imma start bulking back up to 190ish which is always fun (well the eating part is)

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good chance i will have sex on Saturday...any tips on how to get a girl "in the mood?"

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spring break sucked major ass....it was heavy downfall the whole time so I was stck in my house babysitting lil bro....the whole week I sarged one chick "at a Costco lol" and I got her number, buttt due to my dad taking my phone is completely useless...
I miss HBtia who was the girl I lost my vcard to, we are a "open relationship" and I'm fine with that....
Read "the game" by Neil Strauss, which was a book that depicted the history of how the "pickup society started"
Tyler Durden was in it and I was like "woah! I know this guy!"
Wasn't about technique or anything (had a few tips) but was a great read
I wanna get into that NLP stuff (neurolinguistic programming) sounds like some crazy stuff..

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta elaborate on why springbreak failed, its most likely because you didn't take action to be social etc.
Well, if you are into hypnotyzing women to go into bed with you because you're not good enough, then be my guest.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
You gotta elaborate on why springbreak failed, its most likely because you didn't take action to be social etc.
Well, if you are into hypnotyzing women to go into bed with you because you're not good enough, then be my guest.
I was stuck inside the house babysitting lil bro
And is NLP really a form of hypnosis?