Don Juan
Reaction score
hi i pretty much explained my situation in my below thread down there
l
l
l
V
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181234

any ways i want to completely recreate my self and break free from the social akwardness that i live everyday...

so i'll post my progress as often as i can...
i need some tips or *goals* for the starting days (my mind works weird)
so what should i aim for the first few days?

Last edited:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you don't need to recreate yourself. You just need to loose that bad self-image you're giving yourself. There is nothing wrong with being fat. You've lost almost 60 pounds! That's AMAZING! You know, I bet most people will never do that in their entire lives. Getting girls isn't nearly as hard as losing weight.

We'll help you get over those insecurities and cure your social awkwardness.
So in terms of women, dating and self improvement, what exactly do you want to accomplish for yourself?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Man, you don't need to recreate yourself. You just need to loose that bad self-image you're giving yourself.
That is a part of recreating yourself.

NorwegianDJ said:
You stated all your problems yourself, I'll give you the solutions that you dont seem to want to touch upon.

You have 14% bodyfat. Do research and hit the gym 3-4x a week. Find a nice, low calorie diet and stay away from simple carbs. You've done it before, and this time, it's not as much to lose, and then you can start bulking up.
Being fat in highschool is not ideal. It's less ideal than being skinny.

You also want to change your self-image about this. Everything under 15% is acceptable, but like 6-8% and muscular is ideal I think.
Do not procrastinate everything else, just because you're not "Slim enough" or "Bulked up enough", that does NOT help.

It's mostly in your mind, as you said. You're just resisting change.

It's probably awkward because you feel its awkward, and then she feels it. Force yourself to talk to more chicks, it's pretty much the only way.

I can highly identify with the videogame part. I used to be a "pro gamer" before I left norway. Ive almost quit gaming, and Ive started going out, that was simply 2 variables that needed to be changed.

You wanna transform your social life? Then be social. Thats it. Going out will really change you, just look at me after I started going out.
Going out and being social will solve a lot of your problems. There is almost a direct correlation between how much you go out and how much you improve and how many chicks you get.

You simply have to take charge of your own life Now.
I still stand by these words.

Make your own goals. Sit down, take your time and THINK.
Write down your goals
Write down timelimits to these goals
Write down several steps to achieve these goals
Write down timelimits to the steps.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day1:

wow today was terrible...i was so juiced yesterday about trying to be extra social today
today was the same as every other day..i basically did my work, and talked only to friends in class..
at lunch i ate and sat there with same group of friends just sittin quietly
and than i went home and did hw, took care of dog/chores..
same as every day

....but i feel hella depressed and like the biggest loser in the world right now...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
Day1:

wow today was terrible...i was so juiced yesterday about trying to be extra social today
today was the same as every other day..i basically did my work, and talked only to friends in class..
at lunch i ate and sat there with same group of friends just sittin quietly
and than i went home and did hw, took care of dog/chores..
same as every day

....but i feel hella depressed and like the biggest loser in the world right now...
You will get the same old results from doing the same old things.
Dont expect results to come without taking right action.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2:

today was much better! i practiced MMA last night and i guess that got my manliness rolling haha..i was sooo social today and i tried flirting with this one chick but turns out that she had a guy but i was saying hi to everyone and was doing my best to have conversations with people i don't know

oh and im downloading this Real social dynamics by this tyler guy because around here they said it was really good and any bit helps...

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
Day 2:

today was much better! i practiced MMA last night and i guess that got my manliness rolling haha..i was sooo social today and i tried flirting with this one chick but turns out that she had a guy but i was saying hi to everyone and was doing my best to have conversations with people i don't know

oh and im downloading this Real social dynamics by this tyler guy because around here they said it was really good and any bit helps...
Sweet man! Glad you've started on the bumpy road to success!

Which program from RSD did you get? I just got Foundations and I'm going to start it sometime this weekend.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome action man, I like it!

Im assuming your downloading the blueprint de-coded? It's THE BEST information there is. I'd also recommend Tim's Flawless Natural.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
I got the blueprint decoded...
Keep in mind that the Blueprint is a 3rd level program that builds knowledge upon its 2 predecessors, Foundations and Transformations. Nevertheless, the Blueprint is an amazing program itself!

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3:

today was ok...i had some nice convos with a few HB5-6s but i was rlly sleepy today haha...
trying to do the "talk to 5 women a day" thing and hopefully my conversational skills will get better

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into an old friend...I knew her from last year when I was a super tubbster and since we met up she has been acting differently around me..I tried using tips from Rsd Foundations and was being playful yet in charge and she responded very well...some potential here wish me luck!

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
first actual success last night...last night i went bowling with a bunch of my friends and there was this hb8 sitting silently just watching...
i forced myself to get out of my head and approached her and had a nice high energy convo...i tried to keep control the whole way, and i did pretty good..she gave me her number than 30min after i leave she txt me and we talk for a bit...
this was a great confidence boost haha

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
first actual success last night...last night i went bowling with a bunch of my friends and there was this hb8 sitting silently just watching...
i forced myself to get out of my head and approached her and had a nice high energy convo...i tried to keep control the whole way, and i did pretty good..she gave me her number than 30min after i leave she txt me and we talk for a bit...
this was a great confidence boost haha
This is the reason I log into sosuave.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl just told me she loved me?
i like her alot (alot alot) but she lives pretty far from me and i would only be able to see her maybe 2-3 times a month (depending on how persuasive i can be with my brother/parents/friends with cars)

not sure what to do right now? need a bit of don juan help please..i really like this girl and i dont wanna let her go, but i also want to be bound to her yet..im only a sophomore haha

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
girl just told me she loved me?
i like her alot (alot alot) but she lives pretty far from me and i would only be able to see her maybe 2-3 times a month (depending on how persuasive i can be with my brother/parents/friends with cars)

not sure what to do right now? need a bit of don juan help please..i really like this girl and i dont wanna let her go, but i also want to be bound to her yet..im only a sophomore haha
This is the beginning of oneitis. Do your emotions a favor and don't invest them in a relationship that is destined to fail. Man, you don't even have a solid way to meet up with this girl. Don't be desperate now and take this opportunity like she's the only girl who would ever fall for you. You can make other women fall in love with you, and you're here to learn to become the kind of man to do just that!

chiyeung

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all... Who is this girl? Howd it happen?

Sudden attraction?

Is she saying it to tie you down because she notices your newly found manliness?

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
chiyeung said:
First of all... Who is this girl? Howd it happen?

Sudden attraction?

Is she saying it to tie you down because she notices your newly found manliness?
we had a mutual friend and we were both at her (friend) party...we made out on the couch and she gave me her number..and we have hung out a few times and we talk really long on the phone

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
we had a mutual friend and we were both at her (friend) party...we made out on the couch and she gave me her number..and we have hung out a few times and we talk really long on the phone
These relationships can really drain your energy. You should end it.
Atleast limit the phonecalls a lot.
Nothing is stopping you for going for other chicks.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
soo havent really posted much...completely forgot that i had this thread lol

aight so first
:health...
i bulked for about a week or 2 and pushed up to 200..than cut for a bit down back to 185-187...down to 9ish % bodyfat :) wanna get bigger arms because they are kinda out of proportion with the rest of my body so i will try and find a good arm workout and get back to bulking for a lil bit (bulking is fun haha)
havent masturbated in about 3 weeks...feel great about it, was almost tempted in the shower a few times tho

school: ehhh...i did really bad on a bio test but than got a B on the next one..have a c- in the class which is uhmm,,, not good...HW bores me but i try to plow through it

social:not long ago i was "addicted" to a game called city of heroes, like litterally pouring 8+hours at a time into it..and im sure ive wasted hundreds of dollars into it..soo yea...now i havent even thought about the stupid game other than deleting emails NCsoft sends me
i picked up a girl a few weeks back that i consider my "girlfriend"..(hella sexy :D)
she lives a good 20-30min drive from my house but ive seen her every weekend since we've met...in fact i had my very first make-out session with her..no sex yet
had the opportunity though, she literally opened her legs and pulled my hips into them, sadly i didnt have a condom on me and i had to use all my willpower to not...sucked lol
so we made out and rubbed things :)

I still want to improve my confidence and game..i have horrible conversation skills, needs alot of improvement..
i want to work on opening...i can make a girl laugh almost at will but i have no idea what to do after that without making it awkward...i feel weird practicing at school because, well everyone knows each other and its weird..i like going to places where if i fail, no one else has to know...feel me?
also need to expand my circle of friends...just noticed that now and will start working on it tomorrow, tryna gain a lil more "social proof"

i think i'll stay updating this thread...always a nice ego boost, even though i still need alot of improvement to become true DJ