Another guy taking my girlfriend home?

skiguy411

Reaction score
My girlfriend is going to a cross country get together of hers and the guy she used to like will be there and is planning to bring her home. My girlfriend says she has no feelings for him and he has no feelings for her and they are just friends. She asked me if i was ok with it. I said um...i guess. Even though I really am not. Should I have spoken up in said no? or would that be too controlling?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry and definatley dont show any jealousy

if you do she will have the upper hand

dont worry unless she gives you reason to

a ride home doenst qualify as that...and im paranoid

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy will just end up screwing you over. Just think about the benefits this has to you - she basically has to allow you to do stuff with other girls, as long as you say they're "friends."

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Agreed. Also, think about all the times YOU have been flirting with girls. This just evens it up in a way, if she decides to do something. If she can do one thing, then you can do it too. Don't think about it too much. You will just kill yourself thinking about it.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, while shes out @ Xcountry dinna... why don't you get together with the fella's and spend some quality time meeting new sexy/interesting women?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cheating!!

Dude your girl is going to try to cheat.. If the guy lets her she will give him a b/j on the way home.. Trust me setup a cam or something..

Girls love DRAMA and if she can have a good chance to cheat she will..

tell her something b4 she starts the drama by fvcking in the backseat..

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate it when guys or girls try to screen all interaction of their girl/boyfriend from the opposite sex.

don't WE preach having female friends? so does that stop applying when we have girlfriends? don't you want your girlfriend to be social?

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf, its probly nothin, i get rides from x-country buddies, and visa versa... chances are its nothing.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
male friends is cool, except u said she use to like him...so why doesnt she like him anymore?

if its not a valid reason, she gon **** him...sorry...break up wit her before she leaves n tell her ur doin it so she can enjoy herself without worryin about u...thatll make her think haha

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by Nocturnal
i hate it when guys or girls try to screen all interaction of their girl/boyfriend from the opposite sex.

don't WE preach having female friends? so does that stop applying when we have girlfriends? don't you want your girlfriend to be social?
That's the sound of a man without insecurities about his girlfriend.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
That's the sound of a man without insecurities about his girlfriend.
or the sound of a man who been cheated on a lotta times n still dont know about it :)

naw, but yeah its true, theres no reason to be jealous if its a good reason she dont like him no more...

by the way, i dunno how far the get together is, but now that i read it good there really is nothin to worry about at all...i read ur post fast and i thought u meant she was goin to a get together ACROSS THE COUNTRY, and he was gonna bring her back from across the country...