Annoying Polish girl

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone from sunny England. Hope someone might be able to help on this?. Where I live there is a bar that I visit on an evening after work where I have a few beers to relax in the evening. Anyway there in a girl who comes from Poland who has suddenly started to come into the bar who has taken a shine to me. To begin with I quite liked her, however now she is becoming a pest. An example of this is that she tries to monopolies the conversation, or if I am playing pool she will say " come and sit with me at the table", also when I go to the bar she will say " can you get me a drink I am too lazy to go the bar", although she does give me the money for this. I now feel when I go to the bar I have to talk to her, though there are many peole I talk to. The bottom line is I don't fancy her, and want to keep her at a distance, although I a want to be friendly. Apparently her mother comitted suicide last month as she was failing with her business in Poland. I think this is true as her uncle came to England to help out with the funeral. Bottom line is that although she seems a nice girl, but controlling I just don't feel I trust her. Any advice?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her to sex you up, then when she's on your bed take a dump on her. I guarantee you she won't try to talk to you next time you see her.

:)

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Polish and I can tell you that polish women tend to be very domineering. Its probably going to be hopeless.

I myself make a point of not dating Polish women.

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite serious with this..I think she either devious or depressive and I maybe become a victim of stalking. She is very controlling. I want to be kind, but I don't want her think we are in a relationship

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So give her the LJBF treatment, and stick with it, never go farther than you think friends would go. or you can just start going to another bar!

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope she is not in the bar tonight. Is there anytime when being rude is appropriate?. Lat night she asked me to get her a drink when I was going to the bar, she wanted to drink a combination of blue wicked, smirnoff ice which was about 6 pounds, she gave me three pounds and said I'll buy you the next drink- which she did not. I think I may have to be rude to her soon, even though she has lost her mother and father

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No don t be rude, just be your self. If something is bothering you tell her. DON T TAKE CRAP FROM HER (or any other woman). She might be domeneering, but, calmley put your food down. If she hint s she wants a drink, tell her to go get one, its her turn, if she refuses, go and get one (just for your self...)

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can maybe go to a different bar for a while. Then go back and if she is still there dont show up for awhile.:)

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she still comes to the bar, and what is strange is that her mother comitted suicide a couple of months ago, but when we are talking she keeps mentioning she likes zombie films. So I change the subject. I just wish she would bring some female friends to the bar and not be one of the boys all the time. She seems quite possesive.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
I am Polish and I can tell you that polish women tend to be very domineering. Its probably going to be hopeless.

I myself make a point of not dating Polish women.
Are you serious? I know more than enough women that are so dull and boring, so ready to do what YOU want and they are born n bred Pure Polskie dziewczyny. (age 19-25)

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Red_Tiger
Hope she is not in the bar tonight. Is there anytime when being rude is appropriate?. Lat night she asked me to get her a drink when I was going to the bar, she wanted to drink a combination of blue wicked, smirnoff ice which was about 6 pounds, she gave me three pounds and said I'll buy you the next drink- which she did not. I think I may have to be rude to her soon, even though she has lost her mother and father
uh not paying for her isnt being rude.:rolleyes: why u pay for her?:confused: