Aniston, Pitt separating after 4 years of marriage

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the ****, some of the replies have been just simply retarded.

The only difference between a normal relationship and a celeberity relationship is that they look better on average.

Being good looking and a skilled actor, doesn't mean you understand anything about women or men. They have to marry other celeberities because they wouldn't be able to find any other person that wasn't starstruck for them.

They wouldn't be able to know if the person likes them for them, or for their fame, money, looks, etc. So they marry someone of equal porportions.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh GOD!!! THE MANLIEST OF ALL MEN CANT KEEP A MARRIAGE WITH THE GIRLIEST OF ALL GIRLS!!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!

Really, who cares? I don't. Celebrities are for people who live vicariously through others.

I wish a moderator would lock this thread.

Agent47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just typical Hollyweird. Brad is a moron. He probably hardly ever see's Jenn anyway, they are both off doing movies and whatnot. I can guarantee he isn't losing sleep over it, he can get another hot girl without even thinking about it, unlike many of us "normal" guys. Money and fame... aint it a *****!?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hollywood

Hey,

It is just Hollywood..

Hell, I would guess the divorce rate, out there, is is over 75%, easy.

Brad Pitt is getting loads of pvssy on the side. (don't worry about my man Brad he will do just fine)

cave dweller