analyse this text convo

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
It sometimes can make up for that, yes. But that's not the point. Why would you choose being as ordinary as 90% of the dudes out there over being genuine and interesting?

I'll post a texting guide later today. Check it out, maybe it'll give you some perspective on what I mean.
I dont, I usually do things different,, but there's simply just days that I don't feel being witty or over thinking what to text to come off as original. that's why I say that text is just a minimum to the momentum you already built in person. So with high interest it shouldn't make a huge difference in her. I will be looking forward to see it.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If all of your encounters, dates, sex, texts/calls are boring then maybe you are boring and you are just attracting who you are.

Same kind of birds fly together.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some ppl in this forum are just crazy.
Just because I sent a text asking how she was doing, some members here conclude that I am boring as hell.

LMAO....

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
some ppl in this forum are just crazy.
Just because I sent a text asking how she was doing, some members here conclude that I am boring as hell.

LMAO....
That's cos you are. If that's the best you can do I mean.

Me: How are you?
Her: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
My reply: sorry if you got the wrong idea.. I was only saying what up, not looking for a salsa date. take care

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
That's cos you are. If that's the best you can do I mean.

Me: How are you?
Her: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This is bull****e, I never put more effort than is absolutely necessary into my texts. I'm not a ****ing jester, I am a grown ass man who is going to use standard, every day language to do something as simple as seeing if a girl is feee Wednesday night. I'm not trying to impress her, I want to know if she is interested and available. If she isn't, I don't want to chamge her mind, I want to go find someone who is.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it seems some people think that by being a texting clown you get points. LOL.

I can have a fun, light text exchange, but that happens once she's replied with some enthusiasm first, shows some interest and we're having a conversation.

Since she didn't show any interest, I have nothing else to say to her, besides the pinnapple emoticon I sent.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
johnywhite17 said:
This is bull****e, I never put more effort than is absolutely necessary into my texts. I'm not a ****ing jester, I am a grown ass man who is going to use standard, every day language to do something as simple as seeing if a girl is feee Wednesday night. I'm not trying to impress her, I want to know if she is interested and available. If she isn't, I don't want to chamge her mind, I want to go find someone who is.
You don't need to a be a court jester but seriously. Anything would be better than how are you? It just shows a complete lack of imagination and effort. My Auntie sends me texts like this. Half the time I won't respond because how do you answer that? I'm fine. How are you? It's a stupid question.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pyros: How are you?
Salsa HB8: OMG that made me wet myself. Come over now you naughty bad boy.
Pyros: On my way b!tch, wear those tight oiled up salsa pants.
Salsa HB8: Sure baby:moon:

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sign she remembers who you are.

Her - I'm not going to salsa until Sunday.

You - that figure's, I thought you weeere the once a week type madam.

If she responds. Ask her out.