Anal sex w/ random girl- would you wear a condom?

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are hitting on a girl and you know she wants the D. She probably sleeps around, and you are out of condoms. You can put it in her vajayjay and risk STD's and pregnancy, or you can put it in the butt and risk HIV (rare) or an infection.

What do?

W

William J. Rubinoff

OC Speedball said:
You are hitting on a girl and you know she wants the D. She probably sleeps around, and you are out of condoms. You can put it in her vajayjay and risk STD's and pregnancy, or you can put it in the butt and risk HIV (rare) or an infection.

What do?
Anal sex with a random slut sounds like a no-brainer to me. What could possibly go wrong?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the above, you do not let your emotions take over your logic and you defer instant gratification in exchange for peace of mind. A real DJ is capable of controlling his primitive impulses. A few minutes of intercourse in exchange for--at the very least--extensive concern and on the other end the possibility of a slow, painful death? It is a no brainer for someone with a good head on his shoulders.

Don't be this guy: IMAGE

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal sex is more of a risk a vaginal sex to contact HIV. You sure some of you are DJs? Vagina believe it or not is the SAFEST way to not contact HIV. Female to Male transmission without a condom is 0.08 percent chance of contacting HIV apparently it is easier for a man to give it to a women. All this info can be verified

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are major beta pansies. Thought you "DJ's" would have bigger balls and be risk-takers.

Vaginal sex is riskier than anal for contracting HIV. You are also safer if you are circumcised:

http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-risk-lev...ent-types-of-sexual-intercourse/page/1443490/

So, for the majority of us (circumcised) our risk of contracting HIV from unprotected anal sex is 1 in 909. Do you go for it or not?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are to many see-saw studies for both circumcised and and uncircumcised. I read a study about uncircumcised being safer because it has some sort of protein or lubricant that is protective against HIV and a few other studies. I might be able to find them shouldn't be to hard with google. But point is Vaginal sex is safer

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal sex is more risky why do you think its runs so rampant in the homosexual community?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball:
Vaginal sex is riskier than anal for contracting HIV.
Hey man, I think you’re mistaken. You may have been looking at overall transmission rates, which would be relative risk, not absolute risk. If you scroll down the page, by your own link, “Unprotected anal intercourse carries a higher risk of sexual HIV transmission than unprotected vaginal intercourse.”

The absolute risk of anal is 18 times riskier than vaginal.

http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmis...-higher-than-during-vaginal-sex/page/1446187/

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Real alphas can't get HIV, it's impossible.
Eazy-E

I rest my case

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Hey man, I think you’re mistaken. You may have been looking at overall transmission rates, which would be relative risk, not absolute risk. If you scroll down the page, by your own link, “Unprotected anal intercourse carries a higher risk of sexual HIV transmission than unprotected vaginal intercourse.”

The absolute risk of anal is 18 times riskier than vaginal.

http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmis...-higher-than-during-vaginal-sex/page/1446187/
The link reads, "The receptive risk with anal sex is 18 times higher." So that would be the risk for the woman.

HIV is mostly a gay disease. It is rare in girls (depending on what you consider rare). That link is including anal sex with guys when it says that the altogether risk is higher for anal sex; due to the bleeding.

VladPatton said:
Real alphas can't get HIV, it's impossible.
I lol'd. Repped.

Purefilth said:
Eazy-E...I rest my case
I was actually thinking about this as I was writing this thread.

And no, I didn't have anal sex with a random sloot. It's a hypothetical question. While I agree that you should always wear a condom with random sloots, I know plenty of guys that risk it and go raw dog and pull out...and they're fine. I go to one of the top party schools in the nation. And I know a lot of guys that do anal because they can "go raw" when they want more pleasure. So that's where the question comes from.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Eazy-E

I rest my case
eazy e was most likely fcking guys like dre was, thats what you gotta do to get into the entertainment industry

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
The link reads, "The receptive risk with anal sex is 18 times higher." So that would be the risk for the woman.
I now stand corrected.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:

HIV is mostly a gay disease. It is rare in girls (depending on what you consider rare). That link is including anal sex with guys when it says that the altogether risk is higher for anal sex; due to the bleeding.
HIV is not rare in women; in fact, women are more likely to have HIV than men. However, men are less likely to become infected.

Source: Centers for Disease Control (CDC):

-Forty percent of new HIV infections come from heterosexuals

Remember that HIV is not the only STD out there. For example, the chances of acquiring other STDs (e.g., HSV2, HPV) are through the roof (in terms of both relative and absolute risk) compared to HIV. In conclusion, it is each person's choice to wrap it up or not--moving on to the next thread now...

Deep Dish said:
Hey man, I think you’re mistaken. You may have been looking at overall transmission rates, which would be relative risk, not absolute risk.
Exactly, these number are difficult for understand for the vast majority of people. Props for knowing the difference +1 rep.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
Wow, you guys are major beta pansies. Thought you "DJ's" would have bigger balls and be risk-takers.
What an ignorant statement. Being a DJ means looking after yourself and your interests. Yes, growing bigger balls and taking more risks is part of the transition to finding and fvcking women.
Sticking your unsheathed c0ck in some bar skank's poop chute is not what is being taught here. Getting a permanent STD is definitely not in your best interests and therefore, I contend, not really DJ thinking.