An old acquaintance...

Stage

Reaction score
I have recently contacted a girl who I haven't been in contact with for a couple of years. I found her through facebook and thought I'd drop her a line because she's good looking. Anyways, I'm fairly new at this all and would like some advice on how to go about bedding her, starting with communicating over the internet.

IPreyOnIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
say hello? try to set up a date. asap. don't bs around.

get her in your presence and game her hard. make sure she knows what you're about. but be nice to her. if she doesn't want to sleep with you...she will let you know. but hopefully even if she doesn't want to sleep with you...she will have a hard time saying no to you and sleep with you anyway. :D

Stage

Reaction score
I've let her know that I want to hang out with her, I closed off my last email with a pretty solid ****y but funny routine and should get a response from her soon enough. I find that most of the trouble with trying to go from online to real life lies in the initial exchanges. It's tough to find that segway. Anybody else have any advice/ideas?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask for her phone number and ask her out.

Don't get too caught up in extensive emailing , IMing it can be a double edged sword.

The more you say in text , the more you may have to back up.

Stage

Reaction score
So true. I have been caught up in the whole IM thing way too much a few times and it's only ruined things. I will definitely get her phone number off of her ASAP and try to make this happen.