An introduction...

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi my name is Dan. Im 15 and a sophmore in high school. I have never had a girl friend before, and only kissed a girl once, but i have been studing up on this forum and have made an incredible difference, but right now i am about to go in for th kill. Long story short a HB10 and i both like eachother. she is in eigth grade (yes younger then me but looks my age and is thought hot by almost everyone in the high school) anyways i was wondering if at this age if to start an actual relationship how do i ask?

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
danny987 said:
hi my name is Dan. Im 15 and a sophmore in high school. I have never had a girl friend before, and only kissed a girl once, but i have been studing up on this forum and have made an incredible difference, but right now i am about to go in for th kill. Long story short a HB10 and i both like eachother. she is in eigth grade (yes younger then me but looks my age and is thought hot by almost everyone in the high school) anyways i was wondering if at this age if to start an actual relationship how do i ask?
lol thats funny cause im ur age and your grade and im bout to start dating this 8th grader that everyone knows and thinks is hot in high school.

but my advice to you is let her ask for you guys to be exclusive. but can we get some more details? like how long you guys have been talking, how often you see eachother, etc.?

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
miniPIMPIN said:
lol thats funny cause im ur age and your grade and im bout to start dating this 8th grader that everyone knows and thinks is hot in high school.

but my advice to you is let her ask for you guys to be exclusive. but can we get some more details? like how long you guys have been talking, how often you see eachother, etc.?
well we talk probably only 3 times a week. we dont talk much becuase were in different schools and she has VB practice everyday right after. i have known her since April but we were no more then just "aquincences" (spelling?) then about three weeks ago we started flirting and talking often.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
danny987 said:
well we talk probably only 3 times a week. we dont talk much becuase were in different schools and she has VB practice everyday right after. i have known her since April but we were no more then just "aquincences" (spelling?) then about three weeks ago we started flirting and talking often.
u should hang out with her outside of school and eventualy she will ask you about starting a relationship

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
miniPIMPIN said:
u should hang out with her outside of school and eventualy she will ask you about starting a relationship
this weekend then! ill update later...