An idea to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a sperm bank and give them some of your sperm to keep for you. After this get a Vasectomy. When it comes time to have children, you are set because you got some babies in the freezer. But you don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy before this time, taking one less risk off of a casual sex.

flu

Don Juan
Reaction score
...or you could just use a condom.
I sure as hell ain't derailing anything here.

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
why go to all the trouble to put on a condom when you can drive all the way to the sperm bank , then alll the way to the hospital for the surgery? that condom is just too much of a hastle.

I'm just bugging you:crackup:

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
as a pua, getting her pregnant is the least of your worries. I'd be more worried about the STD's that run rampart.

Rule of thumb: Always bag it.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so amazed by posts like this honestly....

It has been ten minutes since I read it and I have just been "blankly" looking at the post in awe......

WOW...

ummm.. so how about that superbowl...

:rolleyes: :eek:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
....this get a Vasectomy.
i was acutally thinking about this (since i don't want children anyway). But it would be kind of pointless, since i'm not getting laid anyway.

As far as i know, if you change your mind it can be unclamped later in life.

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here use condom and have your girl take the pill at the same time?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, if you are not man enough to take on the responsibility of children then you shouldn’t be having sex. The choice to have children is made the moment you chose to have sex. Even if you use a condom you should be man enough to take responsibility in the event that life comes into existence.

I can tell you that I would never have sex with a woman if I weren’t man enough to take full responsibility for my actions. I am not a coward that is afraid of children. I do not subscribe the to culture of lust that most people have been suckered into.

If you end up getting a girl pregnant you had best be ready to do the following!

1. If they would end up being a single mother who doesn't want to raise the child (for whatever reason), we need to show to them that there are realistic adoption alternatives or take that responsibly on.

2. If the issue is financial, we need to be ready to show them that there is resources that will help them afford the child. This might include income support.

3. If the issue is reputation, we need to show them love and respect at a level they have never rec'd before

If you are only thinking about your **** every time you f-ck a girl then you have no respect for humanity, your own existence, and your legacy.

In other words a real man is not afraid of commitment. He works hard for his family and all his offspring. He is the natural provider and a protector of both. There is nothing that will make a man out of your more then to provide for your children. It is a life lesson that seems to be lost in our modern f-ucked up culture.

The most powerful men in history were NOT afraid of proliferating their seed.

Every man should work toward his legacy and ensuring that his gene pool continues.

I refuse be a weak loathing coward that is only focused on selfish desire and pleasure.

For this very reason I would never cut my ball off. I have the power and the will to take repsonsibilty for my actions.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're method takes it to the extreme. for girls i didn't see a future w/ and just wanted some fun, i'd use a condom and i'd pull out and jerk off into the condom

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, that's what's funny.

You people are complaining how shallow and stupid women have become. And how great it was in the 50s before women's rights.

But you're no better. In the 50s, real men would have accepted the responsibility of kids before having sex.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
I think the guy made topic as a joke..
NO it's a legitimate idea!

But would someone actually DO it? And COULD it be done? What happens if someone robs the sperm bank? Would you lose all chance of procreation?