an example of an AFC

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my best friends is afc

funny thing is..he has almost model looks..but is a big big wussy when it comes to women.

he calls his girl he has been seeing for a little over 2 yrs.

mostly ON..a little off.

the convo goes like this:

basically she blows him off when he wanted tohang out..and she said she was wathcing a movie with her friends and will call him later when she goes home.

earlier she was supposed to call him to hang out.

but she blew him off.

im sure this has happened before...I am sure she cheats or has cheated...but I cant do anything about it.

if anything like this happens to you..or anyone you know..please kick them in the face.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive tried over and over and over....

it doenst work..he knows it.

his dad even asks me to do something about it.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a friend you should definitely help him to snap out of it and move on, even if the relationship was 2 years long. If words and persuasion do not work, the other option you can choose to do is let him learn the hard way. After he comes crashing down from the shocking truth, that's where you come in to build him back up into tip-top DJ shape.

If it were me, I'd try to get him to see other girls while mentoring him with the DJ material. If that doesn't work, then I'd let him see the truth himself when he finds out his girl was cheating on him or something.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
As his friend you OWE IT TO HIM to make him see sense by any means!.

i mean even if it put's your friendship at risk you gotta help him out, if you were him what would convince you that your acting like a piss sack?.

-Malachi

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were him what would convince you that your acting like a piss sack?.
yea..my best friend....starting flaming me for my one i tis...constantly about 2 yrs ago...and thats waht got me out of it..

we try with this guy..but everyday its a new excuse...again the funny thing is..is his natural looks land him hotties..then they just use him...its unreal to see in person

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
yea..my best friend....starting flaming me for my one i tis...constantly about 2 yrs ago...and thats waht got me out of it..

we try with this guy..but everyday its a new excuse...again the funny thing is..is his natural looks land him hotties..then they just use him...its unreal to see in person
yeah he sounds like a challenge...but do what it takes!!.

Why don't you go out with him one night away from this girl and show him (Cause of his looks) what girls he COULD get if he would get out his **** and use it?.

Or failing that you could post him a letter from the **** donation clinic and ask for his **** because he isn't using it and somebody more deserving would like his penis?.

Nah i mean you gotta try EVERYTHING...pull out all those tricks my man...use everything and everyone to help you out here!....it'll be toughe...but he will thankyou in the end!!

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Hey, will you recommend me to your friend?

You said he looks like a model right?

"somebody more deserving would like his penis?"

like me =D

-Meg
Freaky.