AMOGGED, how to best respond?

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Im at this party with a friend and we see a mutual acquantance(girl) that we both know. By know I mean as in seen maybe twice before hand, but haven't really gotten to know eachother. Shes pretty cute and we talk for about 15 min with her and a friend. Then we decide to hit up some other party and me and friend go outside to wait for her to say bye to her friends.

Well she comes out like in 5 min, and some dude is like all over her. Hes basically saying that she should go with him, and all the time shes saying that she doesnt even know him. While this guy says you do know me and proceeds to talk about mutual friends between them. Me and friend are just dumbfounded at what to do best since this guy was a lot bigger and older. Anyway he tells her about a mutual friend that they both know, and me and said friend just fade out of the picture. Simply because we didnt feel like tagging along when this dude and her were walking up front.

Basically, we got sh*tted on. A little later I had the brilliant idea about what I should have done: As soon as she said that she doesn't know him and he said that she does know him, it would have been perfect to just put my arm around her and yelled "hey get the f*** out of here, this is my gf" and then just kiss her. Would this have been appropriate and right?

Any ideas?

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is AMOG

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it would have been perfect to just put my arm around her and yelled "hey get the f*** out of here, this is my gf" and then just kiss her. Would this have been appropriate and right?
No, that would not have been perfect. Taking her arm and walking away from the guy, maybe, but doing what you just said -- No. Also, he's not an alpha male other guy just because he's bigger and older. It sounds like he was acting like an idiot.

Why the hell did you let him beat you out?

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think what u wanted to do was right "kissing her" but walking away with her yes. somthing like..dude shes leaving with me to another party..peace.and walk away with her..dont be intimidated just becuase he is bigger and older. who cares..if he decides to fight you..u got ur buddy right..
by the way whats AMOG

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No OP, your idea is terrible. It shows that you are insecure, idiotic and not a man.

Personally I think you should have either waited it out and teased her about it and made fun of him, or you should went right up to him and introduced yourself and took her to the other party. Then made fun of him and teased her about it.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you took her and kissed her...and it WORKED...man, that would be LEGENDARY. But if she threw you off her and scolded you, well, you lose... but phew, what a way to go down fighting THAT would be. If you have the balls to pull a move like that man, I say GO FOR IT.

Otherwise, a more appropriate move would have been to just go up to her and say, "hey come on, we leaving or what?" Then if the other guy interjected, you could have just said to him, "Dude, we're going somewhere else, we've already made plans", and just led the girl away. Then if he persisted, well, it's time to tell him to fkk off. That, of course, could well lead to a fight, but, that basically what it comes down to.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dude, we're going somewhere else, we've already made plans",
I'd say something more humorous like "I know you are jealous of her, but I am just not into dudes." or "Drunk horny old men aren't invited to where we are headed."

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say something more humorous like "I know you are jealous of her, but I am just not into dudes." or "Drunk horny old men aren't invited to where we are headed."
Well, if you really wanted to bury him you could say that.

BUT

just be prepared for trouble.

Like with me, if some little runt said something like that to me, I sure as hell would not let him off and just stand there like a fkkn idiot. In fact, I'd demand u apologize to me for being smart and put YOU in your place, and if u refused, I'd get violent.

You gotta remember, the guy didn't do anything WRONG by trying to pick up that chick. If you used a more reasonable line like "come on man, I got here first bro, go find some other chick man, there's plenty out there", that would be easier to concede to. If you are gonna be smart about it, be prepared to back it up.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Danielzxc. I guess it just depends on how drunk the guy is. Because I am a big guy that takes mma, I often forget that not everyone can back up their words.

I was just assuming that this guy the op was talking about was drunk enough to knock on his ass in one or two shots.

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i probably could have, but thats not my style. I don't like acting like a smartass or just offending people for no good reason. Saying things that make them lose face yes, but not just plain old calling someone gay.

Basically, I was thinking of it more in terms of what danielzxc said, but it looks as if the majority is against that opinion, so its probably better that I didnt do that.:

"Well, if you took her and kissed her...and it WORKED...man, that would be LEGENDARY. But if she threw you off her and scolded you, well, you lose... but phew, what a way to go down fighting THAT would be. If you have the balls to pull a move like that man, I say GO FOR IT."

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it dude but that kiss her move only worked in "The Girl Next Door."

Maybe if you had a romantic soundtrack to play on cue?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your posts I can't tell where things stand.

If she didn't want to be with the "older bigger" guy, there's nothing he can do about it to make her want him.

If she does, there's nothing you can do. It's all up to her.

That's if you even want to deal with her on a romantic level. She may not be the best gal to get involved with anyway, if you know what I mean. I think you and your friend did fine by blowing her off, rather than tagging along.