AMOG One-Liners

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some that work for me:

1 - When I want you to talk, I'll point at you.

2 - When I want you to talk, I'll take my **** out of your mouth. (Occasionally, I may use this one.)

3 - Listen, I'll be the one to tell you when you can...(speak, walk, etc.) Use this when they command you to do something. You are basically telling them who is in CONTROL.

4 - And if you are a GOOD BOY, I'll let you...(rent a movie, talk to these girls, etc.)

Now those are mine. Share Yours...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say that to somebody with even a hint of not joking and get ready for a ****ing fight.

If somebody tried to tool me like that I wouldn't even reply I'd just pound him.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're coming off as too aggressive and ruining any good vibe that was with the girls before that.....don't be so hostile.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could probally get away with the last one but you gotta really be joking.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, guess what fellas...

I do get away with those.

Additionally, I didn't ask what you thought of them.
If you'd like to share your AMOG One-Liners then please do so. Otherwise, please keep this thread CLEAN.

Remember, All that Matters is RESULTS.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude ,did you just try to AMOG everyone?

someone has some control issues :D

these are good for a guys who won't stop interuping my convos,this is good because he has nothing to work with..he can bite the thread and look like he's an idiot and 'dosen't get it' or he can have show that he has no sense of humor and get all pissy.The reaction i look for in a good AMOG isn't a defensive one, it's a WTF?! and stunned one- freezes them out and they look dumb

you familiar with hand signals?
*put your index finger up to your mouth and make the *SSSHHHH noise :crackup: then give a condesending smile & a 'thumbs up', pat him on the shoulder, then turn away and talk to the girl

i'm taken, thanks-
turn around talks to girl

you again? geez i hate repeating myself- are you trying to sell something? :D again, triggers the WTF?! response, a good thing, freezes them out :woo:

Never underestimate the power of the properly timed 'thumbs up' & a condescending smile...:D drives people CRAZY!! :cry:

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.. you're doing it wrong (whatever he is doing)... you might wanna _____ (proper way of doing it, or make fun of him). . . well.. bye!

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Love the shirt, had one just like it but then threw it away."

Most AMOGing is done via frame control, conversational control and physical presence/dominance. I rarely bother tooling an AMOG anymore and simply ignore him out of the frame and convo.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Say to the girl loud enough so the AMOG can hear you: "Hey, check it out - this guy is trying to pick you up. Pretty bold of him. It's probably been a while since he's gotten any"

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
complements on the good post b-lemond, ii dont have ne at the moment, but i will get back at you man!

Reaction score
This one I am interested in. I told you guys that AMOG happens to me with guys and girls!! Lol, if I can work on my funniness they will be sorry for ever trying to play me.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good AMOG tactic is to just ignore him and keep talking while maintaining STRONG EYE CONTACT with the gal. Only hard part is not to laugh at him standing there like a dumbass repeating his question and slowly getting quieter...then walking away.

I like the first one B-lemond posted as well as Dereks. Here's one of mine:

dude: hey blah blah
me: Dude you got a pen I can borrow?
dude: yea ok
me: ::throws pen:: go fetch

got that from tyler durden somewhere

Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Say to the girl loud enough so the AMOG can hear you: "Hey, check it out - this guy is trying to pick you up. Pretty bold of him. It's probably been a while since he's gotten any"
AHAHAHA!

Good one. :up:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you guys are saying these lines to guys that are smaller than you. I had some skinny kid at the bar think he was all slick saying crap like this to me. Next thing he knew, he was on the ground.

Be careful. Some guys don't take sh#t like this. I certainly wouldn't.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few lines I made up, and wies it’s not the size that matters it's all about how fast you can duck.

"Ah... I see, your wisdom not only flows from your anal cavity" Amethyst

"Your brashness is almost endearing... Almost" Amethyst

"Ha ha ha... that was very funny for a herpetic wombat" Amethyst

Love

Amethyst

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would they duck when they're not expecting me to throw punches ? Obviously, if you're sayin' this to me to AMOG me, you're not expecting me to throw down.

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
B-Lemond said:
Here are some that work for me:

1 - When I want you to talk, I'll point at you.

2 - When I want you to talk, I'll take my **** out of your mouth. (Occasionally, I may use this one.)

3 - Listen, I'll be the one to tell you when you can...(speak, walk, etc.) Use this when they command you to do something. You are basically telling them who is in CONTROL.

4 - And if you are a GOOD BOY, I'll let you...(rent a movie, talk to these girls, etc.)

Now those are mine. Share Yours...
whoa u must be SO popular kid