Amazing how jealousy works through female mind

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack, @$$hole is NOT what we're working towards. MEN and true DJ's is what we're working towards. Women deserve more respect than that bro, even if they do reject us, you gotta show 'em whose the man here.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Jack, @$$hole is NOT what we're working towards. MEN and true DJ's is what we're working towards. Women deserve more respect than that bro, even if they do reject us, you gotta show 'em whose the man here.
If you are fishing, and say, the trout are biting on Powerbait, and ignoring the salmon eggs, if you want to have a fish fry, guess what? You had better dump the salmon eggs, and use them for chum. Get some Powerbait and soon you will be cleaning fish.

Women deserve as much respect as they give out. Period. If they respect me, they get respect back. When they reject me, well, they say that Revenge is a Dish that is best served COLD. :up:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's the second time I've heard you mention revenge Jack, lol. It concerns me.

I agree though. Also with them pursuing you. Maybe they become jealous of you when you're aloof.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Ok Jack, I cant disagree with that, dish what you give out. Dont take cr@p by any means, but dont approach women being an @$$hole. :)
No, I'm only an a$$hole to Attention Wh0res. In fact, I have had some Attention Whor*es tell me that I am the biggest A$$hole they ever met, as they are screaming at me, because I refuse to give them the time of day.

Still, this site has taught us all, that it DOES NOT pay to be a nice guy. Women arent into flowers, and candy, and dinner and the movies. They want to be fukked raw, and want a man who can do that to them, and for them.

Women want adventure, thrills and excitement. They seem to feed off of adrenaline, like crack addicts sucking on a glass pipe in a run down crack house in the ghetto. Women want to be playing pool at 2am in seedy bars with stinky bikers who would rape them in the woods, they dont want nice dinners at fancy restaurants.

Women want to be getting drunk in bars in Mexico, and dancing dirty with strangers they will never meet again. Not rock concerts.

Women want to be doing body shots with ghetto ass, Gangstas at House Parties, where they are taken into bedrooms and sexually ripped in half by guys named "Loco"

Women dont seem to want simple things like going for a walk, or attending a Wine Festival. They want to be in da clubs, griniding on College Basketball Players, and drinking till 2am, and then a good House Party.

We need to get into this mindset for success with them.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
No, I'm only an a$$hole to Attention Wh0res. In fact, I have had some Attention Whor*es tell me that I am the biggest A$$hole they ever met, as they are screaming at me, because I refuse to give them the time of day.

Still, this site has taught us all, that it DOES NOT pay to be a nice guy. Women arent into flowers, and candy, and dinner and the movies. They want to be fukked raw, and want a man who can do that to them, and for them.

Women want adventure, thrills and excitement. They seem to feed off of adrenaline, like crack addicts sucking on a glass pipe in a run down crack house in the ghetto. Women want to be playing pool at 2am in seedy bars with stinky bikers who would rape them in the woods, they dont want nice dinners at fancy restaurants.

Women want to be getting drunk in bars in Mexico, and dancing dirty with strangers they will never meet again. Not rock concerts.

Women want to be doing body shots with ghetto ass, Gangstas at House Parties, where they are taken into bedrooms and sexually ripped in half by guys named "Loco"

Women dont seem to want simple things like going for a walk, or attending a Wine Festival. They want to be in da clubs, griniding on College Basketball Players, and drinking till 2am, and then a good House Party.

We need to get into this mindset for success with them.
I love how you are speaking for ALL women. No "women" do not want all these things.

Sounds like you get a alot of "quality" girls...:rolleyes:

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo if you guys wanna take your **** elsewhere that would be nice

I just posted this to atleast maybe give some people hints.Even if it only gives a bit of insight to one person Ill be OK