Reaction score

DJwanna

Reaction score
thanks guys :)
ive been reading some and i already feel a LOT better:cool:

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't let some chicks try to cut you down. You're a normal good looking guy, like most of us here not supermodels but just average normal people. Your confidence is your game not your looks, get a tan, get some good clothes, belt, watch, shoes and you're on your top game. We are all just regular people,its just how you present yourself. That little bit extra is what sets a PUA from the AFC, get in the mindset and go.,...

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
Work with what you can work with.

Posture, attitude, grooming, style, etc.
I like this. Ladies are still crazy about a sharp dressed man. If you resemble Chris Farley in any way, grooming and style are not the first thing on the menu. It's all about attitude.

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
don't let some chicks try to cut you down. You're a normal good looking guy, like most of us here not supermodels but just average normal people. Your confidence is your game not your looks, get a tan, get some good clothes, belt, watch, shoes and you're on your top game. We are all just regular people,its just how you present yourself. That little bit extra is what sets a PUA from the AFC, get in the mindset and go.,...
Ditto. Don't let some materialistic over-rated skanks get the best of you. If they gun for your looks and play the "he's uglier than sin" bullshyte, they have issues.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, you're probably better looking than 90% of the bozos on this board.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
If you want outside advice, dress up in your pulling gear and we can give better opinions then.
Yes! You can't tell anything from a face and even if you do it doesn't matter as you can't improve it more than with a shave and some skincare products. What's interesting when it comes to looks is the entire image you portray...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site isn't "hotornot.com", nor is it "facethejury.com", "rateme.com", or any of the other "AM I UGLY?!?!" sites out there. In the future, keep ratings off of SoSuave and on sites that they belong. If you'd like to JUST post your PHOTO, there is a "PICTURES ONLY" thread already in place, just do a search. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.