Am I too old to start smoking weed???

Financed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this... Do you think you'll regret not trying it in your last moments alive? Smoke a blunt, dude. I highly recommend it. See what I did there?!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Along those lines, now is a good time to talk about honey traps.

It just happened recently to Bernie Goetz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Goetz)

An attractive, unaccompanied woman will approach you, asking you if you can help her get high. Then she will want you to give or sell her a tiny amount of whatever drugs you share with her. In Bernie's case, the woman insisted upon paying him, but in the eyes of the law it does not matter. A gift of drugs is the same as dealing drugs. The same woman might come back multiple times to do the same thing. Then you can become a career offender and major drug trafficker in the eyes of the law, before you ever learn that the woman is what the police call a "confidential informant." She probably got busted for coke or heroin, and the cops told her if she brings them enough arrests then she will avoid jail.
Damn I could have fallen for this once. Met a 21 year old chic off match 5 years ago, and she convinced me to sell her weed. Thankfully she wasn't a NARC.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get how we allow cops to set people up like this. One thing is going after drug dealers that support themselves this way. Another is to ask a person that does not sell, to sell you a large amount and tempt them to do something wrong. Cops should be forced to only bust dealers that approach them, not the other way around.

I knew this girl that didn't even really smoke, a friend of a friend wanted a large amount of something and she sold it to them and got busted. Ruined her life and for what? She was a college girl not a drug dealer. This did not make society better, on the contrary actually. There is the argument that it's technically illegal, but there's plenty laws that just don't get enforced also and on purpose. It's just a nasty malicious thing to do to a person.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever band is currently drawing a big druggie crowd - it was the Grateful Dead for decades, then Phish, then Widespread Panic, now it's probably ICP - you can always expect to find some Feds. They like to focus on acid/mushrooms more than weed, because the punishments are worse. Concert organizers will put together narc-on-the-narcs teams whose job it is to pick out the undercover police and throw them out of the venue. They can ask anyone to leave, but they can't prohibit cops as a policy. One tip I remember was that they said all the undercovers seemed to have fanny packs on - I guess to carry all their cop stuff.

What they were doing at a lot of the busts was using a honey trap female who was scantily clad, without a man, and pretending to be very drunk. She would ask you to point her toward someone who would sell her acid. All it takes is pointing a finger at someone and that makes you an accessory to the sale, which is the same punishment as selling, which is a 5-year Fed mandatory minimum, even for a first time offender, and even if no illegal drug transaction actually took place.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbors been are in their late 80s....married for 65 years. One weekend late at night they were laughing...giggling like little kids. Next day wife tells me...did you hear us laugh last night....Bob and I we were smoking our first joint and we could not control ourselves. Lord....these people were in their 80s!!!!!....and they were conservative Mormons too!!!!!