Am i to old to change?

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the so suave forms I'm 26 single unemployed truck driver. I have two kids by two different women. I feel life is digging me deeper. Both my baby mamas ended up hating me the last one got with her ex right after I left. I know I care to little sometimes. Then I care to much an go crazy when its to late. I don't know if I'm to old to change. But I know I have to change for the better. I'm tired of women ending up hating me, and me hating myself. I just want to love an accept myself. How can I help myself?

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ bible. That's very empowering material. Only you can decide the answer to that question. All we can do is tell you what is possible...which is anything.

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to add I think I just get bored easily so I treat women badly after awhile I'll read that today

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably start out by trying to get a job and also picking up a hobby. But first and foremost go fill out some applications and after you got the job thing good for you pick up a hobby something you like to do. I personally am a big fan of boxing and go train at a boxing gym 3 days out the week, for me it's a great way to get away from it all when I go train.

If you also have custody of your kids or can get them whenever you want its also really good spending a lot of time with them and taking them out when your bored.

To me it seems like you might be sitting around the house a lot and not getting out, you can fall in a depression doing that day in and day out.

It's never to late, I'm 28 myself and always still learning.

Good Luck!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too late? Look to the left of my post. I didn't start getting it together till 50. The worst thing for you is idleness. It slowly strangles a man's self esteem.

This site will probably help to moderate your caring too little/caring too much cycle. Good luck!

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do this, sir. Please come back soon and give us a few more details about what you think the problems might be.

The Gambler

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've not too old to change, just too reluctant. I turned 30 before I finally got it together and started getting good results with women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My life began at age 26. That's the first age a man can be considered a professional at his trade (having graduated at 22 ideally).

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys I now have an action plan to follow. I'll start by looking for jobs and push myself. I'll also follow the DJ bible. I think this will be my best year ever