Am I the only one who finds that hot girls can be strategic, cunning, and machiavellian?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since getting into game and PUA, I found that the opinion is that women can be easily manipulated because they are women and victims of their emotions. However, in recent years, I have noticed that there are a lot of women who have come into my life and been a step ahead of most guys. Like they are actually slick and attractive.

I have seen girls scam Twitch bros out of money. I have seen hot girls scam "alpha" bro type of guys out of money or just have such a tight hold on them that the guy gets played. It is like the game community and PUA is full of low value men that are not even on the radar for these women.

In socializing with them, I have started to realize how much they actually know.

Like one girl I was talking to actually said:

"Oh yeah, that game stuff you guys do going up to girls and talking to them during the day? I have seen videos of those and read reddit posts on dudes writing their stories. I think its kinda cute but I am like you better be hot for it to work because if you ugly, then you will get a no"

It's like it had me floored when she said that. This was a former coworker who for years made a killing as a Pharma sales rep before getting a more stable job.

I have known worse stories too.

One of my friends shared a story of a hot girl he dated who became possessive of him, even handcuffed him to the bed at one point, and would play mindgames with him during sex. He said she was always a step ahead of him even though it did not outwardly look like it. She was a high up VP in her 20s at a big company.

BTW, so many successful women who get into high up corporate positions these days......

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're going to manipulate their way right into a second Dark Ages. If they want Medieval, that's what they'll get. That's the endgame of this if WW3 doesn't end things first. Ain't no toilet paper in a cave, ladies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are just realizing this?

The most powerful people in the world are hot women because they can manipulate the most powerful men to do their bidding and the richest men in the world to give them their money.

Been like that throughout history. Ever heard of Helen of Troy? She started a war.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol where have you been? Women are groomed from childhood to be manipulative and Machiavellian. This is why they do better in corporate/political settings than most men.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have gone to war over women

Troy
Men go to jail every day over a woman
WW2 was deeper than Hitler's hate for jews. Hitler and his cronies were incels. if you do a deep dive into german history what I'm saying isn't crazy but a bunch of Incels started World War 2 cause they wanted to be on top and wanted women!

There is a reason why the top influencers on Onlyfans are women who are making millions there is a sucker born every minute

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most powerful people in the world are hot women because they can manipulate the most powerful men to do their bidding and the richest men in the world to give them their money.
And it's not just hot women.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four women A, B, C, D. They're interested in me and know each other.

One day A, B, C are hanging out with me. A looks at some message on her phone and connects it to D and starts talking about her. In 30 seconds the conversation turns into A, B, and C bashing D. Like she is flat chested and all. After having my fun listening to them bash D, I killed the conversation.

After a while A raises a question about a male orbiter of B, whom she hangs out with often. Essentially to disqualify B in my eyes. Later B tried to disqualify C for having feminist ideas. Then C trying to disqualify A for being animal lover (which they know I don't like in women, like the nutty ones). Goes on and on.

If this were to happen before RP, I would have had no clue what was going on. But it was fun for me to listen to them talking.

And these girls were not top tier hot or anything. 6-7 range.

Moral: All women are strategic, cunning, and machiavellian. Hotter the women, she can afford to do more of it. Chumper the man, he is more susceptible.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that the opinion is that women can be easily manipulated because they are women and victims of their emotions. However, in recent years, I have noticed that there are a lot of women who have come into my life and been a step ahead of most guys. Like they are actually slick and attractive.
I have noticed that women can be strategic, cunning, and Machiavellian.

I have seen girls scam Twitch bros out of money. I have seen hot girls scam "alpha" bro type of guys out of money or just have such a tight hold on them that the guy gets played. It is like the game community and PUA is full of low value men that are not even on the radar for these women.
Women are good at getting men to part with their money. OnlyFans women do that, strippers do that, and even breastaurant workers (Hooters, Twin Peaks, etc.) do it. While it seems that betas/simps fall prey to this most, there are men who are more alpha/sigma who can get played by a woman who is a skilled hustler.

"Oh yeah, that game stuff you guys do going up to girls and talking to them during the day? I have seen videos of those and read reddit posts on dudes writing their stories. I think its kinda cute but I am like you better be hot for it to work because if you ugly, then you will get a no"
For men, looks are more important than anything else.

Women can be manipulated by higher value alphas/sigmas but often women are the ones manipulating betas.

This was a former coworker who for years made a killing as a Pharma sales rep before getting a more stable job.
Many attractive women get hired as pharma sales reps. Attractive women tend to do well with male doctors. Many male doctors are beta males. There are beta males in mid-management and upper management in business too.

so many successful women who get into high up corporate positions these days......
It also helps that there's been a culture of favoritism for women for decades. Women get preferential treatment in college admissions and hiring decisions.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was at university my female friends often complained about pick up artists functioning near the university campus- they saw them as losers - me personally I saw them as men who were at least trying to get something better from their dating lives - I don't think my female friends really took time to acknowledge the plight men faced in dating they would just complain to me about being approached . End of the day the female friends in my group had no time for men's weaknesses- as remorseless as it sounds.

When I got into cold approach 4 years later I really do think those guys were inspirational as they were working hard with a lot of grit and determination to do someone that no guy in my social circle could do.

in fairness when I did it myself I got complimented by a small percentage of women who said they were happy to be approached and appreciated it was tough for men in the dating world so some did show "remorse" so to speak

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since getting into game and PUA, I found that the opinion is that women can be easily manipulated because they are women and victims of their emotions. However, in recent years, I have noticed that there are a lot of women who have come into my life and been a step ahead of most guys. Like they are actually slick and attractive.

In socializing with them, I have started to realize how much they actually know.

It's like it had me floored when she said that. This was a former coworker who for years made a killing as a Pharma sales rep before getting a more stable job.

I have known worse stories too.

One of my friends shared a story of a hot girl he dated who became possessive of him, even handcuffed him to the bed at one point, and would play mindgames with him during sex. He said she was always a step ahead of him even though it did not outwardly look like it. She was a high up VP in her 20s at a big company.

BTW, so many successful women who get into high up corporate positions these days......
Pua is one of the few things that helps initiate some sort of hypergamy for men- or enables men to date "out of their league" its why I believe a lot of females dislike it in general cold approach can add to SMV and show your raw confidence and charisma .

When I started doing it my female friends saw it as creepy fast forward now I have an LTR from it so I guess a persistent "creep" can win long term

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think my female friends really took time to acknowledge the plight men faced in dating they would just complain to me about being approached . End of the day the female friends in my group had no time for men's weaknesses- as remorseless as it sounds
From a female perspective, the unwelcome attention from PUAs is considered badgering. And you'd understand that if you were on the receiving end of unwanted attention.

Women in general love being approached, just not by PUA who are only looking for human tissues to ejaculate on and discard.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing new. I'm surprised to see dudes on this board act like this is new to them.

First of all, who cares what some random girl thinks of you. If woman A or B is not in my personal orbit then why would I care about her or what she thinks? Second, for those women in my orbit, that Machiavellian stuff doesn't get far with me because I see if for what it is and will call it out and hold her accountable when I need to.

All women will try it. Even your own grandmother will do it to you. Experience will teach you how to spot it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing new. I'm surprised to see dudes on this board act like this is new to them.
I'm not surprised at all. There's a reason why this forum is filled with clueless guys - they haven't actually learned anything, so this is all 'new' to them. And it's on a loop, the same wonderment and questions coming back again and again.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jesse,
"All women are strategic, cunning, and Machiavellian" The degree of unanamity on this shows its truth....I have had three Boys and two Girls,different as Chalk and Cheese,these characteristics show up in very early childhood,and make no mistakes their primary aim is the dominant Male,they tend not to try it on with their own kind....I remember many occasions when my Wife at the time would say things like..."Wake up to yourself,you dumb Ox,can't you see the cunning little Minx has you wrapped around her finger"LOL.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Solomen,
"Hitler and his cronies were incels",Yeah you make a good point,but have you thought that several of them Hitler included may have been incels regarding their own gender?....An American OSS report during the War suggested that Hitler had been a Catamite in Pre WW1 Vienna.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a female perspective, the unwelcome attention from PUAs is considered badgering. And you'd understand that if you were on the receiving end of unwanted attention.

Women in general love being approached, just not by PUA who are only looking for human tissues to ejaculate on and discard.
I've been approached by fat and very unattractive women before and I always acknowledge them as I appreciate its very hard for one to put themselves out there and I appreciate people putting effort to get to know me at a time when most people are pussies hiding behind screens . Probably because I have been heavily involved in pua myself but I know dating isn't easy and can be hard for everyone at certain times .

My female woman's complaint from being approached by puas was a lot of them didn't have great convo skills and were boring - so again maybe said group of day gamers just didn't have the value or their lives weren't interesting which is a problem with a lot of men

I've never been directly approached by an attractive woman though lol

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have gone to war over women

Troy
Men go to jail every day over a woman
WW2 was deeper than Hitler's hate for jews. Hitler and his cronies were incels. if you do a deep dive into german history what I'm saying isn't crazy but a bunch of Incels started World War 2 cause they wanted to be on top and wanted women!

There is a reason why the top influencers on Onlyfans are women who are making millions there is a sucker born every minute
No reason to spill out bunch of random quasihistoric theories. Someone might believe they are facts.

Every war was expansionistic war based in a nation's desire to expand.
I hope you know that Troyan war was a mythological story. And Hitler enjoyed massive popularity among German women, to the level of a rock star.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to spill out bunch of random quasihistoric theories. Someone might believe they are facts.

I hope you know that Troyan war was a mythological story. And Hitler enjoyed massive popularity among German women, to the level of a rock star.
As I said do a deep dive into Hitler Germany-Don't take my word for it, but all those guys were Incels and dorks. The Nazi party started partially over access to *****.

Once again don't take my word for it, do your own research

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Hitlet was also the target of at least 42 assissination attempts so he was pretty unpopular with many as well.