Am I the only one who finds that hot girls can be strategic, cunning, and machiavellian?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since getting into game and PUA, I found that the opinion is that women can be easily manipulated because they are women and victims of their emotions. However, in recent years, I have noticed that there are a lot of women who have come into my life and been a step ahead of most guys. Like they are actually slick and attractive.

I have seen girls scam Twitch bros out of money. I have seen hot girls scam "alpha" bro type of guys out of money or just have such a tight hold on them that the guy gets played. It is like the game community and PUA is full of low value men that are not even on the radar for these women.
Much like your favorite mythological story of knowledge destroying the world - Eve & her apple, Pandora & her box, Prometheus & his fire, Neo & his Red Pill - the internet has given folks too much knowledge about the psychology of the sexual complement, resulting in men devoting effort to learning "Game", and the women simply doing what they have always done, only with more cunning (pun intended), and a much easier path to results.
In socializing with them, I have started to realize how much they actually know.

Like one girl I was talking to actually said:

"Oh yeah, that game stuff you guys do going up to girls and talking to them during the day? I have seen videos of those and read reddit posts on dudes writing their stories. I think its kinda cute but I am like you better be hot for it to work because if you ugly, then you will get a no"
IOW, the advent of Game has simply caused Dating Value inflation - the guy still needs to be a Chad, but now he has to have Game too. :rolleyes:
... a former coworker who for years made a killing as a Pharma sales rep before getting a more stable job.
Pharma companies always hire hot chicks - obviously they do it because physicians are busy men, and you have to make it worth their time. In campus recruiting, recruiters looking to hire Rx sales like to see a gal in a sorority that way they can take a look at them first to see if they are worth even talking to - and then the interview is successful if the chick is hot and has a bubbly attitude. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many attractive women get hired as pharma sales reps. Attractive women tend to do well with male doctors. Many male doctors are beta males.
Pharma companies always hire hot chicks - obviously they do it because physicians are busy men, and you have to make it worth their time. In campus recruiting, recruiters looking to hire Rx sales like to see a gal in a sorority that way they can take a look at them first to see if they are worth even talking to - and then the interview is successful if the chick is hot and has a bubbly attitude. :rolleyes:
We both acknowledged the same fact.

Attractive women are commonly hired in sales.