am i the only one who doesn't like licking a girl out?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was googling for about 30 minutes and only found one other guy who didn't like it lol. i feel that i might be a bit weird. i haven't met too many guys who share this with me. i really just don't like going down there. i like sticking to the normal sex. i dont mind the fingering but thats about it.

any thoughts? i might get flamed for this one :s

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy about 10 years ago that wouldn't do that. He was about 30 years old at the time, I have no idea if he has changed his mind about it.

Many women will reciprocate the act - they will give if they receive, but if they aren't gettin, they aren't givin.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoy it.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in england it isnt such a common thing like it is in america

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its meh for me. When i was younger i fantasized about it, but when i did it i was quite bored >.<. However, you have to give to receive and it can really get a girl riled up. So i don't usually do it unless upon request. ;D

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college I dated a girl who smelled real bad down there. Even thinking about doing that to her makes me sick. She was hot, but had bad hygiene or something.

I used to fantasize about doing it until I dated her. Now the thought of eating a girl out kind of turns me off.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i had an ex gf who smelt terrible too. i think that plays part in why i don't do it.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
if the girl is shaved AND washed then I can enjoy doing it since its nice to see her liking it ;)

I had an ex who used to wash her love nest and then urinate later presenting it to me.. when I suggested she washed it again we had a fight :/

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing applies to women..

IF YOU WONT DO IT...SOMEONE ELSE WILL

not this obviously does not apply to a women with a stinch or someone who isnt clean. why bother?

but if its someone that you care about, and you are seriously contemplating this, i would ask myself if i would be okay with HER not doing me with the same excuses and reasons i am giving her.

something to think about brother

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm since no one has really came out bluntly and said it yet, allow me.

I LOOOOOOVE EATING PVSSY!!!! enough said.

...Btw I have been with a girl that smelled before also. At first I was like "OMG STD!" and I wouldnt touch her... I explained her the problem and took her to the clinic, and she was completely understanding (poor girl haha) but it turned out just to be Bacterial Vaginosis or whatever. And it seems that some girls are proned to it than others no matter how hygienically inclined she is.
But I researched it on the internet and gave her some tips I found out about it and it cleared the problem completely... We broke up a long time ago, but I'm sure that she is living a much fuller and happier life because of it, thats all that matters. :)

cockerdumbnuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I agree with you Randallpink83. I love making girls dance with my tongue. Over the years I have got pretty good at it and it keeps the women coming back... often. It also helps them get off during intercoarse faster. While everyone has mentioned the smell thing (which I agree is a total turn off) what also gets me is when a girl squirts on my face. Not a fan of it at all. But fvck... I'm busting in her mouth so what can i say?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha that is funny ****er... actually i think squirting is the hottest sh!t to come around... is it just me, or is that seriously a recent development in female ability?

either way, no girl is allowed to squirt, unless its in my mouth! haha :rockon:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the OP's question, no you're not.

I think it's repulsive.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to... But, once every couple months I'll do it...

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it cause i like to please the ladies. Which is what a real DJ ought to. But a real DJ respects himself too, so if it's stanky, you're not obligated to do so.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a long tongue, like Gene Simmons long. Once they find that out, I'm kind of obligated to. With great power comes great responsibility.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first couple times it got me pretty dizzy, then I got used to it after. Women just love it and I even heard some online testimonials that women sometimes love getting eaten better than sex.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE eating pu$$y. Usually to the point where the chick is grabbing me and pulling me up cause she's ready for some c0ck.

Keep in mind that most women can't orgasm through intercourse. You really are doing them a favor and at the same time helping to ensure a repeat customer.

If you don't enjoy it though you are probably not going to be very good at it, so at least learn a little about the g-spot cause you can literally rock a chick's world internally if you know what you're doing.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love going down town. I could do it every day. Of course girls all smell different down there so it depends. But if she's clean and odorless, hell yeah. I even like the taste. I suck on the cl i t and and then stick my tongue as deep in her vagina as I can get it. She'll be going through convulsions at that point.

TheMoonMonst3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE going down on a girl. Seeing her squirming in pleasure... and knowing that it's guaranteed sex after I make her come. GOD!

I used to not like it...but the past two girls Ive been with dont smell at ALL down there, and it's been a fun adventure. I love exploring their bodies.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
u're not alone dude! i simply couldnt do it with any girl except one bcoz this girl was clean as hell. other girls can smell pretty bad down there, plus i'm not too comfortable licking something thats' wet