Am i shallow?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A new guy started at work a few weeks ago, who is really cute. We have met a few times on the landing in reception etc and flirted. We seem to get on ok, but with it being ramadhan we didnt really have the option of going out for a quick drink after work.

With the poor diet in Ramadhan, my tummy has got a little doughy, so I have been hitting the pool every morning before work, to tighten it up again. Anyway, this morning he decided to join me for a morning swim. We were just messing about in the pool, and i was just looking for an excuse to touch his pecks.... and thats when i noticed it. The guy has a third nipple on his left abdomen, and i tried not to look at it, but my eyes were just fixated on it. All of a sudden I dont want to touch his body. I know this is probably very shallow of me, but it just makes me cringe.

Has anyone experienced this before? and is there anything i can do about it?

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
A new guy started at work a few weeks ago, who is really cute. We have met a few times on the landing in reception etc and flirted. We seem to get on ok, but with it being ramadhan we didnt really have the option of going out for a quick drink after work.

With the poor diet in Ramadhan, my tummy has got a little doughy, so I have been hitting the pool every morning before work, to tighten it up again. Anyway, this morning he decided to join me for a morning swim. We were just messing about in the pool, and i was just looking for an excuse to touch his pecks.... and thats when i noticed it. The guy has a third nipple on his left abdomen, and i tried not to look at it, but my eyes were just fixated on it. All of a sudden I dont want to touch his body. I know this is probably very shallow of me, but it just makes me cringe.

Has anyone experienced this before? and is there anything i can do about it?
how do you know its an extra nipple and not a mole?

If its a part of his body, there's not much you can do about it.. without a scalpel

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is shallow, but is that so bad?
You obviously just want him for his body anyhow, and if its unappealing to you now then who cares? Can I get a 'next'?