Am I screwed?

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty into this chick (Girl 1) in one of my classes. She and I went back and forth with the touching/flirting/etc. I got her number and just totally ****ed it up. I called her like 5 times and didn't return and apologized for calling and some other stupid ****. She instantly got turned away, haha.

So, now this other girl (Girl 2) in my class is into me, but I don't really feel anything for her. I just kind of shrugged her off most of the time and she just flat out told me she liked me today. This girl is friends with the first girl, though, and I know they talk about me. Girl 1 tried to set me up with Girl 2 so I figure my chances with the first one is ****ed.

Any way to salvage this?

blind1

Reaction score
To get that first girl's interest again? Not really..

decade

Reaction score
be open to all girls in this case girl #2. when a girl sees you giving other girls a good time they always get jealous. why? girl #2 is going to be telling her your such a good guy, your everything a girl needs. be friendly with all girls always. I don't suggest going extreme like smooching girl #2 in girl #1's face. But there are times you can make jealousy a positive way. Remember be open to all girls and you will see the results. By the end of the week girl #1 is going to be over you. There's always some girl maybe even more than what you expected that you will get there attention. Get to know every girl you can, they all got connections ;)

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really want to lead this girl (2) on, though. i still generally play around with her, but i kind of cut it back so she doesn't think i'm that interested, which i'm not.