Am i not boyfriend material or something?...although

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is kinda getting to me abit now, because i ALWAY'S pull girls whenever i go out.
You know i get them talking,dancing and kissing and feeling each other up or whatever....but then it ends.

I don't get one night stands from them even though i'm dancing,kissing and feeling them up.
Plus the last girlfriend i had was when i was like 13...yeah i've had alot of girls who probally wanted to go out with me...but they were weird or fugly's.

Is it some kind of vibe that i'm putting out?, because i know real **** ugly guys who are getting girlfriends where i'm like 3 times more confident and better looking and still get nowhere.

My pic is on this site if you want to crit or whatever.....but i consider myself average in looks.

www.myspace.com/malachi22

-malachi

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat man.... Its real depressing because I can talk to chicks and pull numbers and dance with them but nothing else.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
I'm in the same boat man.... Its real depressing because I can talk to chicks and pull numbers and dance with them but nothing else.
Maybe someone who was in the same boat as us can help?.....

-Malachi

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you both actually showing these girls that you are worth seeing again? I mean no offence, but dancing, getting numbers and kissing aren't exactly big indications they want to really spend a lot of time with you. Just that it's some good fun for that moment.

Plus Malachi, are you this shallow in life? Basing it all on looks? What makes you so amazing that you think you deserve a girl? What makes you think your so different than most guys out there.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawke said:
Are you both actually showing these girls that you are worth seeing again? I mean no offence, but dancing, getting numbers and kissing aren't exactly big indications they want to really spend a lot of time with you. Just that it's some good fun for that moment.

Plus Malachi, are you this shallow in life? Basing it all on looks? What makes you so amazing that you think you deserve a girl? What makes you think your so different than most guys out there.
Ok i think you misunderstood me Hawke...that was put on my profile so i would stop getting idiots sending me emails about crap all of the time.

Plus i alway's get told by people on here to act and have the attitude your better than every other person out there....that's what the profile is about.

I'm not sure how i can really show these girls i'm worth more...i mean i'm alittle confused on what you said there....it's not like i go and buy them drinks and do everything they want or whatever.

-Malachi

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well ur 5"4 thats kind of tiny, maybe they dont feel secure around u

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's my thoughts on your situation.

1) Your profile needs to be changed. You sound like your trying way too hard and it makes you look like an @ss more than anything else. You can still be ****y, confident and self-assured without saying your better than "90% of the guys out there."

2) Your definitely not a bad looking guy, but you do look rather thin. I don't have a myspace account so I couldn't see the rest of your pictures, but getting on a good lifting program will raise your self-confidence. Its a proven fact that when you feel good, you look good and that will only help your game.

3) No offense but only AFC's think that something is "wrong with them" when they are not getting the desired results they want. I definitely think your attitude might be a little over the top, but have you ever analyzed your interactions with all these girls and found out if your reaching a common sticking point? If so, then it might just be that you need to learn a new skill, not change your whole game. For instance you said you dance with chicks, converse with them and make them laugh but you don't get one night stands etc. Well maybe your not getting the girl turned on enough to merit her inviting you back to her place for some casual sex.

And lastly, DEFINITELY take out "sex" from your general comments..LOL

PIMP

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having the attitude that your better than every other person i personally have a problem with... but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have the attitude that you are different than other people. That you have traits that others don't, traits that people will love.

What i said before about why do you think your so special and so amazing wasn't an attack, it's a hint for you to actually ask yourself what does seperate yourself apart from others. And there are things about you that will make you something that girls will want. That will make girls dream about having you... you just need to work out what that is, because no one else knows you better than you.

Even if that takes time your still out having fun, dancing and kissing the girls. Hell i'd take that over a relationship any day. You get less headaches.

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys are talking about getting chicks to have sex with you the first night you meet them then you need to forget about getting thier number. As soon as you get a number from a chick at a bar, you are done with her. You need to be very flirty with chicks right away and keep it going if you want her to go home with you that night. Show them alot of attention but bounce around the club at the same time. You have to be ****y, the best way I can explain how to act is "Act as if", ya know, act as if you already know she wants to go home with you, act as if every chick in there wants to fvck you. Act As If, thats the train of thought you have to have. Fvck the phone number if you want to sleep with her that night, Phone numbers are for closing. Here is one to try if you are ballsy......this has worked for me numerous times. If there is a table of girls sitting there, go up to one that is not the hottest(not the one you want to fvck), start talking to her, get into the group through the one with the lowest guard. Do not dance with her though and do not spend too much time on her. She is just a stepping stone to the one you want. After you make your way into the group set your sights and go in for the kill, pace yourself though. It is all about getting the feel. One problem with the table of girls is sometimes they just wanna be left alone, leave them alone, you can not overcome that. If one of them there feels you she will be coming to you. Dont try too hard or they will notice also. Damn I could go on and on, on little pointers and things to look for but this is a brief overview, you will get the feel for it.
Happy Hunting

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i have taken the comments onboard and i'll go change my profile now.

I'm starting to think it is my appearance (Weight) as i'm 9stone...think that's 126lbs.

-Malachi

Reaction score
Malachi said:
Ok i have taken the comments onboard and i'll go change my profile now.

I'm starting to think it is my appearance (Weight) as i'm 9stone...think that's 126lbs.

-Malachi
What does that mean? How much does a stone weigh? Is this some empirical measurement?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
What does that mean? How much does a stone weigh? Is this some empirical measurement?
In weight

UK - Stone
USA - Lbs

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen biscuit,

I know this will come across really harsh, but here it goes.

YOU ARE PUNY. SMALL.

Girls love men taller and bigger than them. Do you have hope?

Sure you do, just don't expect to pull every woman.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

K

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kumar said:
Listen biscuit,

I know this will come across really harsh, but here it goes.

YOU ARE PUNY. SMALL.

Girls love men taller and bigger than them. Do you have hope?

Sure you do, just don't expect to pull every woman.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

K

Who's biscuit?....anyhow i can understand that i won't pull every women...but i thought if you have average looks then weight should'nt matter atall?.

I mean i never have any problem pulling downtown...

On the matter of weight i only seem to gain very little on my stomach...i need to gain alot more weight so that i actaully look bigger around...any tips on the best foods to eat for that?....should i just feast on dougnuts or whatever?.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi said:
On the matter of weight i only seem to gain very little on my stomach...i need to gain alot more weight so that i actaully look bigger around...any tips on the best foods to eat for that?....should i just feast on dougnuts or whatever?.
Have a look at Diesel's bulking guide in the health and fitness forum. I was thin when I started and it only took me 4 months to see some incredible results. It takes a lot of dedication, but the pay off is well worth it...mentally as well as physically! It will change your life!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Looks count but they're not everything."

GUYS: 80% Looks, 20% Personality.
GIRLS: 80% Personality, 20% Looks.

I thought of that quote and that piece of info I got off the Mystery Method after reading this post. I really hate to put people on full blast here but I found a good example of a GOOD looking guy(well built), but with the most pathetic attitude I have ever seen in my life. What sucks more is that he puts himself on blast on his myspace under his 'About Me' section, his blogs, and just EVERYWHERE on his page. If you have a Myspace account check this page out and its a MUST to read his About Me section...I do feel he needs to discover this site.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=328224