Am I natural DJ?

Viento

Don Juan
Reaction score
had been doing these DJ rules all along and did not realize there were rules for it. Does that make me an alpha or DJ in your language?

My most recent gf I'd only allow her to see me once every two weeks, and she would drive 40 miles one way to meet me at a parking lot. She would bring snacks, drinks, pillows, blankets and food. I'd bring her 'dessert'. I did not mind her although every now and then she'd try to call me (big no no in my book), or ask me to let her come over to my place (another big no no). Then recently I started having some health issues so I distanced myself further so she accomodated accordingly. I humored her for a few more weeks until three weekends ago when I was really sick I asked her to take care of me, and she did on Saturday but then on Sunday morning she bailed early before breakfast as she had to visit her parents. So I had to eat breakfast alone and catch an uber back home. I took that opportunity to ghost on her. She texted me several times afterwards so I blocked her. End of story.

It's always been like that, there is this other 9 I met on Yahoo profiles back in 2006, she would travel 400 miles to come see me, but then one day she broke up with me and I said 'fine'. She still contacts me each year or whenever she breaks up with a bf. Women...

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like an major introvert or a hermit. 1x every 2 weeks, that's kinda pathetic and not a RL.

Viento

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like an major introvert or a hermit. 1x every 2 weeks, that's kinda pathetic and not a RL.
You may be right about the hermit part, but this time has been really accentuated by my health issues, I let her know I had to take care of myself first but she kept insisting so..

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much of your actions described in the OP are definitely aloof. Women like a challenge. They fall in love in your absence. Yes, you naturally have some of the DJ principles built-in.