Am I intimidating her?

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
long story short i told a friend i had a crush on this girl at chruch and she said no when he asked her out for me without me knowing.

I went to chruch today, and for the past to week i sat next to where she put her purse. this week she moved to get with her parter. (prolly doesnt mean anything) I've been thinking about it cause it's been driving me crazy for ever and realized i might be intimidating her.

I'm pretty outspoken in my chruch and chrismatic. and literally had an aepiphany while driving homeshe's prolly intimidated because im willing to bet she's never had a boyfriend. Like she was giving all kinds of signs like eye contact and laughing even at my dumb jokes.

Any thoughts on this would be great thanks.

Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No crap you got turned down. If the hottest girl in school got her friend to ask me out for her I'd say no.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donut dunker
long story short i told a friend i had a crush on this girl at chruch and she said to when he asked her out for me without me knowing.
What?

Also, church ain't the exactly an environment conducive to Don Juanism. Sitting next to someone, if you don't do small-talk is either awkward for them because they're wondering what you're doing or funny because they know you're mildly attracted but they think you're a wuss for not approaching them. Talk the small talk, build some rapport.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give up. Your friend ruined it. He's a moron, go slap him. Again. Don't stop now. Keep going. He just ruined your chance with some hot girl at church!

Never get anyone else to do your work. If they do, they are not worthy of you.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having your friend doing your asking out might have worked in middle school but it sure as hell won't work in high school.

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about the bad typing. It should look normal now and not as haphazzard.

DarkZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your friends ask for you it's gonna make you look bad, girls will just think your acting like you did in gradeschool and never matured past that.

i understand your friend did it without your knowing, so i'd either just try once more by asking her yourself or NEXT her. either way, you should be mad at your buddy

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go talk to her and tell her how it is. Your friend is a donkey who can't get his own chicks so he feels he's accomplishing something by asking her out and if she says no, it's not to him.

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! This totally blew mw away.

I got invited to a party by one of her friends that goes to our church. I was pretty damn naive and bought her a birthday present. Appertly it was a lets get drunk party not a birthday party and the HB i was chasing at chruch was there. I never thought the shy girl from church would be getting drunk on a regular basis. Not only that but i heard stories about how she lead some poor fat guy on and how she stripped to her underwear in front of some people she didnt even know that well.

Are all girls sluts? Honest to god it seems that way.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slap the shit out of your friend for being a dumbass and you for being a dumbass's friend.