Am I in?

Bill the Great

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to this girl on PoF and this is our exchange:

Her: Well and in trying to search for a nice guy that can be classy but have a good sense of humor. I can be a goofball at times but at the same time I can be serious. I love to cook and try different types of foods. I want to do and have different experiences and try new things. And it doesn't matter too much but it would be a plus if I could be satisfied in other ways as well.

Me: I hear ya. I can be funny and make people laugh but am serious when I need to be. I think a good mix of that in someone you are spending time with is important. Humor is a must, and goofball is definitely a plus. I wasn't into a lot of different foods when I was young, but I now enjoy trying new things quite a bit. I am looking for a nice girl that enjoys going out now and then, but who is just as content to stay in for a quiet night at home. I agree that while not the most important thing, satisfaction is definitely a plus. I typically get more enjoyment out of satisfying others than I do focusing on myself.

Her: You sound like I guy I would really enjoy spending time with.

Am I in? Thoughts?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you might be in - the friendzone.

I agree that while not the most important thing, satisfaction is definitely a plus. I typically get more enjoyment out of satisfying others than I do focusing on myself.

That was one of the most stupid things you could have said. Basically giving the bird carte blanche to take advantage of you.

Also notice the semantics of her response: 'like to spend time with'.... that does not spell 'like to be satisfied by'. Probably because your line about satisfaction was so wet. Unlike her snatch right now.

Time for a rethink. Time to take charge of her and the situation. TELL her when you will satisfy her and how. Do not be afraid to go in to gory detail.

Then follow through with immediate effect.

Get on with it son!

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If by "in" you mean have exchanged a message with a complete stranger over the internet, then yes. Now you need to ask her for a date, that date needs to actually happen, there needs to then be mutual attraction, there needs to be more dates, then somewhere in there you get inside her pvssy..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill the Great said:
Talking to this girl on PoF and this is our exchange:

Her: Well and in trying to search for a nice guy that can be classy but have a good sense of humor.This is what I think I want or what I want myself to want I can be a goofball at times but at the same time I can be serious.Gee, really? this statement is so banal you have to wonder if it's not just a cover-up for something worse than "goofiness" I love to cook and try different types of foods.She loves to cook so a + there I want to do and have different experiences and try new things. And it doesn't matter too much but it would be a plus if I could be satisfied in other ways as well.Huh?

Me: I hear ya. I can be funny and make people laugh but am serious when I need to be. I think a good mix of that in someone you are spending time with is important. Humor is a must, and goofball is definitely a plus. I wasn't into a lot of different foods when I was young, but I now enjoy trying new things quite a bit.Here you're painting yourself into the image of what she says she wants obviously, by returning her banal statements I am looking for a nice girl that enjoys going out now and then, but who is just as content to stay in for a quiet night at home. I agree that while not the most important thing, satisfaction is definitely a plus. I typically get more enjoyment out of satisfying others than I do focusing on myself.Awww, what a good guy you are

Her: You sound like I guy I would really enjoy spending time with.

Am I in? Thoughts?
I'd say give her a dose of C&F and see how she reacts to it before you become too nice, but keep doing this if you find out it works. The only way you're "in" right now is that a paragraph exchange over the internet has told her you have common interests, which is probably good but useless in the end if you don't do what you need to do anyway - get her aroused over you physically.

Bill the Great

Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
I'd say give her a dose of C&F and see how she reacts to it before you become too nice, but keep doing this if you find out it works. The only way you're "in" right now is that a paragraph exchange over the internet has told her you have common interests, which is probably good but useless in the end if you don't do what you need to do anyway - get her aroused over you physically.
What does C&F stand for?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill the Great said:
What does C&F stand for?
****y & funny. Basically teasing.

Bill the Great

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Me: What is your number? Let's see if we can set something up. Like I say in my profile, my ideal first date is you feeding me grapes on a platinum plate in the bathtub followed with a back massage of the finest African oils. You down?

Her: Hmmmm sounds good but how about eating sushi off my naked body while I do stand up comedy. Lol

Me: If that is your idea of cooking count me in. Now would you be telling jokes during or in between orgasms? Just trying to work out the logistics for the evening.

Her: Yes I believe between would be better

Me: Awesome. Sounds like a fun evening.

Her: I know it would be I can be quite adventurous

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
If by "in" you mean have exchanged a message with a complete stranger over the internet, then yes. Now you need to ask her for a date, that date needs to actually happen, there needs to then be mutual attraction, there needs to be more dates, then somewhere in there you get inside her pvssy..
Lmfao.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill the Great said:
Update:

Me: What is your number? Let's see if we can set something up. Like I say in my profile, my ideal first date is you feeding me grapes on a platinum plate in the bathtub followed with a back massage of the finest African oils. You down?

Her: Hmmmm sounds good but how about eating sushi off my naked body while I do stand up comedy. Lol

Me: If that is your idea of cooking count me in. Now would you be telling jokes during or in between orgasms? Just trying to work out the logistics for the evening.

Her: Yes I believe between would be better

Me: Awesome. Sounds like a fun evening.

Her: I know it would be I can be quite adventurous
Sounds like you're expecting a night of the Hollywood rom-com variety, she's expecting to drag you by the pigtails to her S&M dungeon.

You're possibly getting a bit out of your depth here son ;)