am I f-ed up in the head

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated my ex for a year and have been off and on the past year. Lately, I've broken things off. That means I've really been f-ing her for 2 years now.

She came off as an innocent cute girl who I actually THOUGHT was a virgin when I first met her. She even dresses classy and goes out of her way to put on a good girl act. Little by little, I found out her past. She had many sexual partners and was pretty sneaky about it. If any of you were to meet her, you'd never guess that she's a ho.

2 years later, after several breaks and breakups she still turns me on. The fact that she plays a good girl but loves getting ****ed by different guys actually makes me want her more. Maybe it's like an ultimate challenge for me to tame this little ho. I don't know. Not only that, but it's not even like the sex is that great. I just like the satisfaction of f-ing her till she can't walk just to make it clear that no one ravages her little hole like I do, even if several have.

Wow, I feel real ****ed up in the head for saying all that. wtf? In the past 2 years I've been sleeping with other chicks who are better in bed, but no one turns me on like her.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
I dated my ex for a year and have been off and on the past year. Lately, I've broken things off. That means I've really been f-ing her for 2 years now.

She came off as an innocent cute girl who I actually THOUGHT was a virgin when I first met her. She even dresses classy and goes out of her way to put on a good girl act. Little by little, I found out her past. She had many sexual partners and was pretty sneaky about it. If any of you were to meet her, you'd never guess that she's a ho.

2 years later, after several breaks and breakups she still turns me on. The fact that she plays a good girl but loves getting ****ed by different guys actually makes me want her more. Maybe it's like an ultimate challenge for me to tame this little ho. I don't know. Not only that, but it's not even like the sex is that great. I just like the satisfaction of f-ing her till she can't walk just to make it clear that no one ravages her little hole like I do, even if several have.

Wow, I feel real ****ed up in the head for saying all that. wtf? In the past 2 years I've been sleeping with other chicks who are better in bed, but no one turns me on like her.
you're a guy right?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you digging up her past? you knew you ain't going to find anything good there.

Lets face it, you got oneitis for this girl. You have placed her on the pedestal from the very begining (due to her supposed "innocence" which turned you on) and when you found out the truth and reality finally hit you in the face , you realised that that she in fact didn't deserve to be on the pedestal but you couldn't face the truth. So each time when you took her back she was back on the pedestal once again and then by the end of the day you kicked her off of it. That my friend is called insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. No wonder you feel a bit fvcked in the head because you follow the path of insanity.

If the sex was bad and she wasn't making you happy then you should have gotten rid of her a long time ago. Now you are damaged goods and like a heroin addict you return back to your evil master.

NEXT HER ASS FOR GOOD AND NEVER GO BACK.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Why were you digging up her past? you knew you ain't going to find anything good there.

Lets face it, you got oneitis for this girl. You have placed her on the pedestal from the very begining (due to her supposed "innocence" which turned you on) and when you found out the truth and reality finally hit you in the face , you realised that that she in fact didn't deserve to be on the pedestal but you couldn't face the truth. So each time when you took her back she was back on the pedestal once again and then by the end of the day you kicked her off of it. That my friend is called insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. No wonder you feel a bit fvcked in the head because you follow the path of insanity.

If the sex was bad and she wasn't making you happy then you should have gotten rid of her a long time ago. Now you are damaged goods and like a heroin addict you return back to your evil master.

NEXT HER ASS FOR GOOD AND NEVER GO BACK.
Appreciate the criticism, but I think you may be a little off. I'm SEXUALLY turned on by this girl, not really emotionally. I would never date this girl again and haven't for a year for that reason. She's simply been an f-buddy who sleeps over maybe once a week or so.

I am fully aware that this woman is bad news for me and I feel bad for the poor sap who actually does become serious with her like I was.

I never really explored her past, but heard about it. After around a girl for 2 years you find out some things you know?

Anyways, thanks for the feedbak

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
Appreciate the criticism, but I think you may be a little off. I'm SEXUALLY turned on by this girl, not really emotionally. I would never date this girl again and haven't for a year for that reason. She's simply been an f-buddy who sleeps over maybe once a week or so.

I am fully aware that this woman is bad news for me and I feel bad for the poor sap who actually does become serious with her like I was.

I never really explored her past, but heard about it. After around a girl for 2 years you find out some things you know?

Anyways, thanks for the feedbak
I don't get it. In your first post, you said you wanted to try to "tame" this girl. Now you say you're only sexually attracted to her.

Normally men don't care a thing about taming a girl they only want a sexual relationship with. Taming is what we do to make her suitable for an LTR.

It sounds to me like this girl is too deep in your head to even enjoy a FWB relationship without some kind of baggage popping up.

Next her and move on -- after all, the sex is better elsewhere, isn't it?

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met one of those before.
1st time I had ever been in a club. 22 y.o at that time. Nerd and wearing jeans and tennis shoes in there. Standing to a playboy friend I knew from school. 2 girls came up to us, really to my friend and he made me talk to the "conservative" one. She told me she is 24, never been out before in her life. Only guys allowed to touch her are her brothers. Her brothers play with her knees every night and she is a complete virgin who doesn't belive in pre-marital sex. She has never kissed a guy before in her past. Never even looked at a guy before until she met me. Tries to act conservative and homey. Well later on, I found out that my friend went out with her behind my back, did her and he found it later that she had been with multiple other guys. That was my first experience going out with a girl and boy, I hated life afterwards. I even confronted her and threatened that I wa going to tell everyone I knew what a slVt she was. Now I look back and laugh and say, boy I was naive. This was a Viet girl which I learned that many Viet girls lie about being virgins.