Am I doing right to get her back to where I want her to be?

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enjoy it, then do it. It will make your life much more interesting and in no way it is a waste f time if you enjoy it. It is like a love-hate relationship now. But you know that enemies can become very close allies any moment.

crystalcore32236

Reaction score
Tks man. But do u think this kind of " be whatever it be " will cause the same effect than ignoring ber? The idea is incresing her interest level.

giovani69

Reaction score
dear crystalcore.

If love love her go after her. All these kids dfont know what true love is and have never given their soul to a real woman.

This is what you do:

Get her 12 or more red roses and when she gets off work give them to her. If you can find a good poem that reflects your love for her print it in a nice font on a purple piece of paper. Something nice.

Wait for the right moment and then surprise her.

The key is to not wait for a reaction and just go ghost on her. You wait a week and then compeltely shock her with another present, something unexpected and kinky: say a dildo...

Hot and cold never fails. Post results here.

Good luck bro

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you're not going to like what I'm about to tell you but I'll be completely honest. The truth is only brutal when it doesn't meet up to our expectations. First of all, as invested as you are in her, her investment is very low in you. If she were extremely interested, you would be her first choice and you wouldn't see this pattern where the only time she comes running to you is when the ex-boyfriend breaks it off.

It also wouldn't surprise me if she lied about the first break-up and that he dumped her. Or that he slept with another woman and then she dumped him. Once again, in the first scenario she has no choice and in the second, he chooses another woman and only after that does she break up with him. There is also the possibility she just decided to dump him because the relationship wasn't working, but who cares?

I didn't say all of this so you could continue over-analyzing the situation. I said it to prove a point. Her interest in you is LOW. LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW. This isn't an insult to you. Her low interest in you should be an indicator that you're wasting your time and that your time, emotions, and energy would be better spent somewhere else. On anything else.

You're better off spending your time and energy on anything other than her. You'd be better off spending that time pursuing a hobby or with friends or watching a movie or playing video games or having a few drinks or sleeping in on Saturdays or having a nice meal or exercising. And lastly, you'd be better off spending your time and energy on women who are really interested in you. I put the women part last for a reason. I didn't want you to think that the only replacement for a woman with low interest is other women.

Why would I say that? Because anything that you enjoy, anything that brings you pleasure in life, even the little things, is worth more than a woman with low interest, as far as you're concerned. Women with low interest are NOT crazy about you, you are NOT their priority, doing anything with them is like pulling teeth and they are a huge pain in the a$$. You get little in return for your investment. She doesn't care about you so why should you care about her?

NEVER PUT A WOMAN FIRST WHO PUTS YOU SECOND.

also

NEVER PUT A WOMAN FIRST WHO PLACES YOU DEAD LAST OR NEAR THE BACK OF HER LIST OF PRIORITIES.

Your time would be better spent cleaning your place or brushing your teeth than wasting a second on a woman with little to no interest in you. Stop living in the past. You're her go-to guy when the man/men she's really crazy about aren't available. This isn't a testament to your attractiveness. It just means there are other women out there who would love to go out with you and these are the ones you want to spend time with.

Every man will have women that are very attracted and very interested, and they will have women who have little interest or no interest at all. Learn to accept that and you'll learn to cut your losses quickly and not waste time. Just be glad that any past involvement with a co-worker didn't blow up in your face and create a bad work situation and also... STOP SLEEPING WITH CO-WORKERS.

NEVER beg people to be your friend.
NEVER try to negotiate, reason, or beg a woman into a romantic relationship.
NEVER settle for women with low interest.

ALWAYS choose your friends carefully.
ALWAYS bypass (aka. reject) women with low interest.
ALWAYS choose to be around women who are crazy about you.

If you follow these rules to the letter, you'll prevent or eliminate 90% or more of the drama and difficulty in your life.

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
Well, you're not going to like what I'm about to tell you but I'll be completely honest. The truth is only brutal when it doesn't meet up to our expectations. First of all, as invested as you are in her, her investment is very low in you. If she were extremely interested, you would be her first choice and you wouldn't see this pattern where the only time she comes running to you is when the ex-boyfriend breaks it off.

It also wouldn't surprise me if she lied about the first break-up and that he dumped her. Or that he slept with another woman and then she dumped him. Once again, in the first scenario she has no choice and in the second, he chooses another woman and only after that does she break up with him. There is also the possibility she just decided to dump him because the relationship wasn't working, but who cares?

I didn't say all of this so you could continue over-analyzing the situation. I said it to prove a point. Her interest in you is LOW. LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW. This isn't an insult to you. Her low interest in you should be an indicator that you're wasting your time and that your time, emotions, and energy would be better spent somewhere else. On anything else.

You're better off spending your time and energy on anything other than her. You'd be better off spending that time pursuing a hobby or with friends or watching a movie or playing video games or having a few drinks or sleeping in on Saturdays or having a nice meal or exercising. And lastly, you'd be better off spending your time and energy on women who are really interested in you. I put the women part last for a reason. I didn't want you to think that the only replacement for a woman with low interest is other women.

Why would I say that? Because anything that you enjoy, anything that brings you pleasure in life, even the little things, is worth more than a woman with low interest, as far as you're concerned. Women with low interest are NOT crazy about you, you are NOT their priority, doing anything with them is like pulling teeth and they are a huge pain in the a$$. You get little in return for your investment. She doesn't care about you so why should you care about her?

also

NEVER PUT A WOMAN FIRST WHO PLACES YOU DEAD LAST OR NEAR THE BACK OF HER LIST OF PRIORITIES.

Your time would be better spent cleaning your place or brushing your teeth than wasting a second on a woman with little to no interest in you. Stop living in the past. You're her go-to guy when the man/men she's really crazy about aren't available. This isn't a testament to your attractiveness. It just means there are other women out there who would love to go out with you and these are the ones you want to spend time with.

Every man will have women that are very attracted and very interested, and they will have women who have little interest or no interest at all. Learn to accept that and you'll learn to cut your losses quickly and not waste time. Just be glad that any past involvement with a co-worker didn't blow up in your face and create a bad work situation and also... STOP SLEEPING WITH CO-WORKERS.

If you follow these rules to the letter, you'll prevent or eliminate 90% or more of the drama and difficulty in your life.
Have to rep this , but also saying that it sounds like you put too much emphasis on her , and are forgetting about your own happiness

Gotta look out for yourself first , not them because if she wanted to be with you - she would be

Some games aint worth playing mate

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countwoofoolah said:
Have to rep this , but also saying that it sounds like you put too much emphasis on her , and are forgetting about your own happiness

Gotta look out for yourself first , not them because if she wanted to be with you - she would be

Some games aint worth playing mate
The only emphasis put on her is whether or not her level of interest meets your standards. The measuring stick is your standards for how a woman should behave. With this in mind, there's absolutely no way you play other people's games.

Your happiness is supported by or reduced by who or what you choose to allow in your life. The mindset and standards are on the INSIDE, but you have to observe the outside world (people, things, etc) in order to know whether or not these people or things match up to your standards.

Your happiness is of primary importance and what you choose to keep out or allow into your life can greatly add to it. I would even go as far as to say no matter how happy and satisfied you are, there are things you can do every day to either maintain an already high level of happiness or to even keep increasing your level of enjoyment from a high level to an even higher level every day.

If something ever creates a bad feeling, you either get rid of the thing causing that feeling, you change your circumstances, or if it's something outside of your control, you change your attitude about the situation.

Jack LaLanne- Worry

Life is a Battlefield

wwfdsm

Reaction score
Aristippus said:
also

Yes .. so much that's the truth.
If you keep following these rules, which seems to me pretty easy, you will feel much more happier than ever. Would be like "i dont give a ****" for anything-anyone that doesnt add positive energy into my daily routine. And yes, following these golden rules, no drama at all! The more you don't want them - the more they want you. This doesnt mean you act like an a**hole, but the opposite, you are a really nice "uninterested" guy, and that is enough to make her chase you all over.

No more over-analyze these precious advices.