Am I BLOWING a good opportunity?? PLEASE HELP

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on date with this girl in a town about 45 minutes from where I live last night and it went well.
I wrote about it in another post:
"This girl is younger (18, almost 19) and I'm 24. She is very attractive--very thin and model looking (she actually wants to be a clothing designer). Beautiful girl and cool personality.
We hung out for a little while, talking and laughing over coffee, getting to know each other and went on a brief walk. She also took me back to her apartment where she showed me some of her art work.
At the end of our time, while finishing a cig, I say I have to go. She tells me to call her anytime and that I should come to a party she's throwing the day after tommorow--it sounds like she wants to see me again for sure."
The thing is, I don't think I'm will be going to her party tomorrow. If I were to go, it would be only the second time I have hung out with her and I would be around all of her friends who I don't know, and this might be a little akward.
But SHE DID ask me to see her again (and only a day after I just hung out with her).
I've chosen not to go the party because I don't want it to seem like I have nothing else going on and I want to create some sort of mystery and NOT appear desperate (which I'm not because I will actually be hanging out with another girl).
BUT, I really like this girl--I've been looking for a girl like her for some time now and I don't want to do ANYTHING to screw up my chances with her, especially at these first, begining stages.
Could it actually HELP me to NOT go and see her tomorrow? Or is this a bad decision, considering she did want me to hang out again so soon? Also, if I don't end up going, should I call to let her know, or should I avoid contact for a while and call her to hang out later. She seemed interested and I don't want to mess up anything at this crucial point.
ALL OF YOUR ADVICE REALLY HELPS!! Thanks..

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are smart to question this move and not answer quickly to what she wants you to do.

She maybe interested in you and is could be infact testing you.

It's not the question of "Would it help you make yourself more interesting" but the question of "Are you going to be her lap dog"

Sometimes (even I'm guilty of this) guys assume that if they hang around a girl (or worse, TALK ON THE PHONE/IM CHAT) a lot they make her feel more comfortable... as a FRIEND.

If you only see the girl as a friend and have time to waste - GO AHEAD.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Dork:
I'm a little confused.
Are you saying that its a good idea to NOT go and see her, or what?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COME ON EVERYONE!!
I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOUR HELP WITH THIS ONE. ANY ADVICE IS GOOD AND I NEED HELP SOON WITH THIS!!

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is the host of the party, then you will have limited time with her. Unless you can be the life of the party with people you don't know.

Let her know you can't make it and set something up later just the two of you.

If you do go bring a friend. I always bring a bud to a party(with people I don't know), you never know how some people are when they drink.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEFRIEND HER PEER GROUP!

You'll get major points and social proof if you can show that now only do you fit into her group, but also a dominant, social butterfly.

That way, none of the girls will c0ckblock you later.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start from the goal:

You want to fukk her.

She's intrested in you already. Something about you attracts her. If you make a move, you're gonna lay her.

So at this point you'd like to isolate her and kiss/****. Whatever you do, the process of laying her should happen without any outside interference. You don't need all her friends looking at you and evaluating you. They will just put additional stress on you and her.

It shouldn't matter what her friends think of you. She and you chose to be together. Fukk her and she'll introduce you to them later as her BF.

So going to the party is UNPRODUCTIVE for you. Too many obstacles. She's gonna be busy organizing stuff. You won't isolate her. If you pay too much attention to her friends, she's gonna thing you're disinterested...

Why go through all that crap if you already have her interest?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel so confident and kool that you can alpha any group, and any group can like you, then go ahead. You'll only make yourself more desireable.

But your hands will still be tied, cause the party isn't the place to make your first move.

Do the right thing for both of you and cancel. Call her up 2 days after party and kiss and seduce her. There'd gonna be no friends and the game will be on your territory.

Hope this helps