Am I Bipolar?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 3 years I have been having some pretty crazy mood swings, usually constituting about a week of numbing depression where I have no motivation to do anything, followed by an often sudden return to huge motivation, drive and happiness. My last downer happened about 2 weeks ago and came about for no reason and I just lost all motivation to do anything, but I recovered with a huge boost to my motivation. At first I thought these were just rampant teenage hormones, but the symptoms seem a bit extreme to me. I looked up symptoms of bipolar disorder, and they fitted me pretty well, I also noticed that it has a tendency to run in the family.

Now here is the clincher: my mum is totally bipolar, she is fvcking mental, just like all those bpd chicks guys talk about on the mature man forum. Looking back into her family, her sister is crazy and on medication: she is definitely bipolar, her father was crazy and would beat our grandmother, my mum and her siblings, and a lot of the brothers and sisters of the family have boisterous and brazen personalities that clash constantly making rifts.

Now I'm wondering if I have inherited some of their crazy genes and am wondering how this will effect my life. I'm hoping my little manic depressive phase will pass and I won't end up being as nutty as my mother. I have noticed that ever since finding SS, doing weight training and improving myself, the phases have become much more infrequent, but still popping up now an again for no reason.

lol I know I sound like a whiny little b1tch, but I'm wondering if anyone here is bipolar or knows about it and can inform me and give me incite on my situation and help me to cope.

Cheers

Reaction score
nothing cures depression more than finding numerous girls and getting them to moan like crazy while you're cvmming inside them (with a condom on of course), especially when a man is inexperienced with women as you stated in one of your other threads........but that's okay, because you said you are something like 18 or 19 years old.

having sex with chicks at 19 years old is the only thing you need to do to get over your depression!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
nothing cures depression more than finding numerous girls and getting them to moan like crazy while you're cvmming inside them (with a condom on of course), especially when a man is inexperienced with women as you stated in one of your other threads........but that's okay, because you said you are something like 18 or 19 years old.

having sex with chicks at 19 years old is the only thing you need to do to get over your depression!
You're an idiot. Seriously, are you an adult or a child? Every one of your posts basically consists of you calling the OP a pvssy, and telling everyone that you should just bang bang bang every girl in sight, regardless of the repercussions or consequences. You have the mentality of a horny little 13 year old boy.

As to the OP, yes I would say there is a very good chance you suffer from depression. The symptoms you have are classic signs, and if if runs in your family like you say it does, I would get some professional help asap.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
the only thing you need to do to get over your depression!
What if his mother died and he's sad about that? What if he's depressed because he dropped out of college and is unsure about his future? What if he's not happy in his marriage because he married the wrong person?

There's many cures to depression because there's many causes.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission is correct, improving all aspects of your life really stop any onset of depression, I have noticed this as I have improved myself considerably, and I continually strive to improve myself all the time, just to keep me sane.

Cordoncordon, thanks for your concern, but the occasional phase of depression does not affect my life too badly, I live with it and try to get over it as soon as possible. The only thing I want advice on is that if I am bipolar, will my mood swings get worse and more frequent as i get older? My main concern is to not become a loony like some of my family. I really think a healthy brain and body are huge factors in this department.

Cheers

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
What if his mother died and he's sad about that? What if he's depressed because he dropped out of college and is unsure about his future? What if he's not happy in his marriage because he married the wrong person?

There's many cures to depression because there's many causes.

I am assuming that his depression is random and caused by pretty much nothing. If mother died, then no, sex will not help.

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You're an idiot. Seriously, are you an adult or a child? Every one of your posts basically consists of you calling the OP a pvssy, and telling everyone that you should just bang bang bang every girl in sight, regardless of the repercussions or consequences. You have the mentality of a horny little 13 year old boy.

As to the OP, yes I would say there is a very good chance you suffer from depression. The symptoms you have are classic signs, and if if runs in your family like you say it does, I would get some professional help asap.

You're an idiot too........you happy now, or do you want to pointlessly insult each other further?

I like CaptainJ, I never called him a pvssy either. Even though he is currently inexperienced, I like that he can admit that, and seeks out help, unlike many other inexperienced guys here who think too highly of themselves and all they do is argue too much - those guys ARE pvssies.

See the difference?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

I wish this was true. I know from experience that it is not.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission you should stop posting on this boards since youre a fcking kbj who hates women.

As seen by your first post in this thread your advice is completely useless and youre a fcking idiot.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

Although this would seem like a good solution to the problem, I dont believe it is. I know people who bang the sh*t out of a RIDICULOUS amount of women, and yet theyre lives are still completely and totally out of whack with mental problems, depression, etc.

I personally believe the OP should seek out professional help; simply banging a lot more women seems like a very simple and basic solution that would not do much help. Issues with depression are much, much more deep and complex.

Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
Rescue Mission you should stop posting on this boards since youre a fcking kbj who hates women.

As seen by your first post in this thread your advice is completely useless and youre a fcking idiot.
who let the feminists from loveshack onto this site??

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright lads chillout, stop b1tching at eachother, this is what ch1cks do, not men. We all hold similar mindsets here so we should respect each other's opinions and be tolerant.

As for professional help, this is a problem I want to solve by myself. If I am bipolar, then so be it, i believe sheer willpower is enough to stave off any depression it brings and so far it has worked well for me when I have felt a downer coming along. I just want to better understand my situation, because then I know how to control any impulses and harness the any strength i get from it. Only time will tell as to whether I really am bipolar, but acknowledging it has already allowed me to control myself and give me motivation to work harder.

Thanks for the responses, and I would really appreciate the view of someone who has first hand knowledge of bipolar disorder.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With bipolarity you get moments of mania (lots of energy) and depression. They should be fairly strong differences in between.

It could simply be depression. Best way to find out is to get it diagnosed by a doctor. This isn't one of those simple self-diagnosis things.

The Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Alright lads chillout, stop b1tching at eachother, this is what ch1cks do, not men. We all hold similar mindsets here so we should respect each other's opinions and be tolerant.

As for professional help, this is a problem I want to solve by myself. If I am bipolar, then so be it, i believe sheer willpower is enough to stave off any depression it brings and so far it has worked well for me when I have felt a downer coming along. I just want to better understand my situation, because then I know how to control any impulses and harness the any strength i get from it. Only time will tell as to whether I really am bipolar, but acknowledging it has already allowed me to control myself and give me motivation to work harder.

Thanks for the responses, and I would really appreciate the view of someone who has first hand knowledge of bipolar disorder.
I don't have first hand knowledge of bipolar disorders, but i would like to comment that trying to self diagnose a potential mental disorder on a forum might not be the best idea. If your serious about trying to improve your life, a professional who has studied the subject at an over-priced university would give an accurate answer to your question.:up: