Am I being lied to?!?!?!?

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, something fishy is going on

i broke up with my g/f two months ago. now let me tell you, she was 22 living at home and still a virgin. her parents were incredibly strict... she couldn't go out during weekdays, they watched me like a hawk while i was at their house and i couldn't go near her room, they were very strict about when I could take her out etc. ... she was treated like a 10 year old, it was ridiculous.

Now, all of a sudden since we broke up things seem really different. She still calls me, several times that she called me she was being really flirty suggesting she wanted me etc.
she is dating someone else, this I'm pretty sure is true. BUT all of a sudden she is sleeping over at this guys house and constantly hinting at how they had sex.
She's literally told me like a million times that "omg, i had to do a pregnancy test cause i had a little scare..." I mean she's thrown that line at me so many times that it's not even funny, it's almost starting to seem like a lie.
Last night she called me, supposedly she was at this guys house and he had left to rent a movie... she kept telling me how "oh this bed is so comfortable" and suggesting they would spend the night together.

OK now what the hell is this? In two months she went from not being able to go out on a school night to sleeping at another guys house? This from the parents who won't let a guy in her room? Yet now she's sleeping at other guys houses, doing pregnancy tests etc.? now, i've never called her since the breakup... she's the one calling me, and why she'd keep rubbing all this crap in my face is beyond me...
is it just me or is something just not right?? i have a gut feeling that some lie is taking place.... i don't know if this is some elaborate plan to make me jealous or something totally different, but the pieces just aren't adding up.

You guys have an opinion on this? And any idea how I can try to catch her if she's bluffing?

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you you would be telling her exactly how you feel. Tell her how the relationship had to be very strict and all of a sudden she seems to have a free life with anyone she wants. If I were you, I would also tell her that I don´t like this kind of games, and if she wants to hang out with me then she has to stop seeing this guys. And if she doesn´t want to have a relationship with you, just tell her you don´t want to know anything about her anymore.

You have an ex-girlfriend telling YOU how good it feels to be with other men???? Don´t let her walk over you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewDestiny47 said:
i broke up with my g/f two months ago. now let me tell you, she was 22 living at home and still a virgin.
How can you make her your g/f when you haven't even had sex with her??

NewDestiny47 said:
You guys have an opinion on this? And any idea how I can try to catch her if she's bluffing?
Who cares if she is bluffing. You broke up so be done and over with. The rest is worthless attempt by her to mess with your mind because you are letting her.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
He can't be satisfying her that much or she wouldn't be calling you. Ask her why.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dav22 said:
He can't be satisfying her that much or she wouldn't be calling you. Ask her why.
A) her calling him has nothing to do with her 'not being satisfied'

B) There is no way in hell he would get the real answer, but rather more runaround and bullsh1t that would only serve to stroke her ego.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird, maybe the parents hated you or something for that matter? I agree I would ask why she is telling you all this since your not attached any longer and however long you were with her that you didnt get to have sex with her once but the new guy is already hitting it in the first month!(not exact words mind you) If she is giving you the"I dont know" for an answer just tell her to stop calling you it's as simple as that dont you think? You dont owe this girl anything and listening to her is a waste of YOUR time, maybe next time she brings up that crap again maybe bust on her ego say something about her getting an STD or maybe cut the call short saying you gotta talk to another girl and just hang up on her Ass, but whatever you do good luck!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
OMFG...she's lying, guys. Complete bullsh!t. She's probably up to her ears in crappy romance novels and cheap daquiri winecoolers listening to depressing music or something...or eating icecream by the gallon. Stay away, far far away.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to DJ Damage on this one, it doesn't fukking matter. And to be honest, she's making you sound like a real winner (that's sarcasm, btw) by gettying you to come online and cry about how your 2 MONTH REMOVED ex is getting screwed more than the Jena 6. Listen to yourself, surely you're not this naive.

Do yourself a favor and sarge or something. You need more plates. You aint there yet.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of what she is telling you is true.

How can you not see that?

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if my opinion is welcome or valued here (I'm a woman, I learn a lot from you guys...sorry..haha) But my recent ex just did this too, made up a new girl he was seeing, hanging out with, fooling around with. I admit, I became a total nag about him seeing other people "have you hooked up with anyone else yet???" "Are you seeing someone else???" "Who have you been talking to???" Etc..yeah annoying, I know. He kept denying then finally just said "yeah I am." He would then disappear for a few days (we talk everyday) so that I would ask where he was, and he'd say he was hanging out with her. (by the way, he broke up with ME)

Anyway, I found out through a friend of his and another mutual friend..that there was no new girl. I know he'd never admit that, so I told him I was seeing someone new too and how the tables changed. He asked all the same questions "sleep with him yet??" "Whats going on with you on this guy??" "Do you like him???" And when I asked again about his "new girl", he said he hadn't seen her in awhile and that she told him she didnt want a bf so I "had nothing to worry about." Pfft.

So spin it back on her, tell her you're busy and have a friend over. You're hanging out with a girl. She's just telling you all this to make you jealous.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok listen carefully....

If she ever brings that kind of talk up again DO NOT RESPOND!!! Act like you are busy with something and end with a "Hey listen I have to go, I have to meet someone", she will panic a little ... "uh uh.. who are you meeting?" Say your brother, cousing whatever. Hang up!

Do something similar everytime she comes up with that crap and you will end up with her giving up the sharade or going nuts calling you telling you she misses you. Make sure shes the one calling you. Who broke up with who?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post doesn't seem worth the time to read in full. But first off - look at your title. You don't deserve a woman if you aren't even man enough to control your emotions. She'll cheat on you or treat you like shyt the entire time.

The only MDJuan on this post asked why you made her your girlfriend without sleeping with her. You know better than that man. You might ruin or miss the best thing that happens to you in this life thinking like that.

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Not sure if my opinion is welcome or valued here (I'm a woman, I learn a lot from you guys...sorry..haha) But my recent ex just did this too, made up a new girl he was seeing, hanging out with, fooling around with. I admit, I became a total nag about him seeing other people "have you hooked up with anyone else yet???" "Are you seeing someone else???" "Who have you been talking to???" Etc..yeah annoying, I know. He kept denying then finally just said "yeah I am." He would then disappear for a few days (we talk everyday) so that I would ask where he was, and he'd say he was hanging out with her. (by the way, he broke up with ME)

Anyway, I found out through a friend of his and another mutual friend..that there was no new girl. I know he'd never admit that, so I told him I was seeing someone new too and how the tables changed. He asked all the same questions "sleep with him yet??" "Whats going on with you on this guy??" "Do you like him???" And when I asked again about his "new girl", he said he hadn't seen her in awhile and that she told him she didnt want a bf so I "had nothing to worry about." Pfft.

So spin it back on her, tell her you're busy and have a friend over. You're hanging out with a girl. She's just telling you all this to make you jealous.

That's exactly what i planned on doing, Im going to completely turn it around on her (tonight, since she she was going to call me again), tell her i can't talk b/c i'm with my girl, hang up on her and just ignore her calls from now on.
two nights ago when we talked she was actually asking to please not get off the phone and stay with her, her "boyfriend" was actually calling on the other line and I got her to ignore him for like 30 minutes until she finally left b/c she said he'd be pissed if she didn't answer.

i was very flirty that night with her, now I'm going to be totally cold... I guess this is a push/pull in a way.

She's a very, very jealous person.... i don't know if that's what would drive her to play these games in return. What a nut.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Chump-ville!!

Severe One-itis: 3 miles ahead

PIMP

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's so ugly that she didn't pop her cherry until 22?

Sounds like you got off lucky.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
She's so ugly that she didn't pop her cherry until 22?

Sounds like you got off lucky.
:crackup:

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you care if she's having sex or not? you're nothing to her, you're just an ex, the past... my advice is move on. you didnt hit it, now someone else is. its just the way it is.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're definitely being lied to, it's a classic case of her wanting you now that you're gone. My guess is, she's hoping you'll get jealous about the fact that some other guy got to sleep with her and beg her to take you back.

I agree with Sunny, make up your own girl!

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

how old are you? jesus, why are you guys playing stupid games, he dumped you for a reason, move onnnnnnn! who cares who he is seeing, the more you try to find out, the worst you'll feel!!!