Am I at a disadvantage, with not having a cell phone?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my biggest worries too, because I don't have a cell phone and i've been busted on about not having one too. I'm thinking about giving them my moms cell phone so i don't look like a lame. Around here people look at you like if your socially retarded because you don't have a phone. Yep I wasn't invited too a party because i was considered lame for not having a cell phone:mad: . I will get one soon and this is why its really hard for me to #close because i hate not having a phone. All i need is

Cell phone that can call and be called.
Camera for pictures of all the girls
(extra) video for when i want to show my friends me getting head or something.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Distant Light
This is one of my biggest worries too, because I don't have a cell phone and i've been busted on about not having one too. I'm thinking about giving them my moms cell phone so i don't look like a lame. Around here people look at you like if your socially retarded because you don't have a phone. Yep I wasn't invited too a party because i was considered lame for not having a cell phone:mad: . I will get one soon and this is why its really hard for me to #close because i hate not having a phone. All i need is

Cell phone that can call and be called.
Camera for pictures of all the girls
(extra) video for when i want to show my friends me getting head or something.
Wow, what a stupid post. You actually think we buy the fact that you didn't get invited to a party because you didn't have a cell phone? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Why do you need a phone to number close? That is why you get HER number, not give her yours. Cell phone or not, that is what you do. Camera is completely USELESS, as is the video. Please don't waste your parents' money on that shi-t. A cell phone isn't some magical thing you can get to suddenly solve your women (or friend) problems. The only real advantage of having a cell phone (when it comes to getting women), is that you can carry the thing around and have them type their number in it when you tell them to give it to you.... and that is just convenience and nothing more.
Sorry if I sound like a jerk. I'm just trying to enlighten you a bit here.
Btw, I have never heard of anyone diss someone for not having a cell phone unless of course it was just joking around. I don't know where you live, but it sounds like there are some REALLY low IQ people residing there.