Always keep your eye open fellas...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think your girl will never cheat on you, or keep things from you? Ha! Keep dreaming bros, girls are just as bad as guys. I know it's been said on here a hundred times, but I wanted to bring it up again since it happened close to home recently (no, not to me, lol).

Girls cheat and lie just as much as guys do. The only difference is, they're better at it! I know this real hottie who's been married for 5 years. We were in a conversation about relationships, etc. and she tells me 'all guys are dogs'. Oh really? I find this very interesting after finding out that she cheated on her husband last year, not to mention the fact she's always flirting with me (giving me eyes, licking her lips). Kind of makes ya think huh?

So, the next time a girl says 'all guys are dogs', or 'all guys lie', tell her to shut the fvck up.

I posted this reply on a different thread a few mintues ago, but I wanted to place it here in the tips section as well.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearsappho
Never ever let your female comfort blanket become a shroud...
Nice...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have the advantage in this world. I think there was a discussion about this and most men and women agree that women are the bigger pigs than men are. It

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta be the one in control .. aslong as she thinks your the prize, you treat her really good and that you ain't afraid too walk away ... she is more likely than not say faithful too you and if she don't next her...

Found this funny a while ago this girl i know qute well told me bout this guy..... she ws seeing some guy and they were boyfriend / girlfriend..... this guy from work took her back to her place (I dunno why she went ;S) ..but anyways while she was there he tried kissing her,..she sed no I have a boyfriend .... he tried again later on same responce... abit later they went into his room and he sed too her do u want too have sex?,.. guess what?, she ended up having sex with him lol

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing is the men who agree with women that "all men are dogs"

These symps should be shot...

Dietzcoi

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct phraseology would be "women are worse than guys" not "women are just as bad"

The thing that scares me ****less is 80% of women(real statistic here fellas) cheat on their husbands during marriage.:eek:

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you blame them if they are married to the former us? (AFC's!). :)

Reaction score
@ CobaltBlue

Nothing personal, but have a rant on me...

Yeah actually I do - and as one who aspires to become a DJ, the first woman that cheats on me gets dumped.

Cheating in my mind is always more of a reflection on the cheat than the cheated on. No-one should be cheated on for being an AFC any more than anyone should be shot for being a moron.

Sexual desire is just that - a desire. If you can't control your desires, you're no better than an animal.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are wrong,

men and women dont just cheat all of a sudden...
men arnt bastaaaards! women arnt cheatsss!
if a girl does cheat on you then you ask yourself why and you might find alot of real answers... nothing like
" women are just slags", " she was a *****" or "i dont care anyway".

when a women turns to another man for somthing els then its because you dont have it!!
now ime not taking the side of a women that cheats on you, hell no, ime saying that there is a reason she does.. and its your job to give her NO reason to do this...with me?
and yes it is in some womens nature to sleep with another person, same as men.. and this is NO reason to condemn all women.. that would be an insecure expression towards the opposite sex...

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ sexual_intellectual

That post was waay to intellectual for me :eek:. I'm just saying that women marry "nice guys" (afc's), and cheat with dj's.

Fair enough if she cheats... dump her and move on. Cheating happens because the guy fails to keep things fresh and exciting in an ltr. It's not uncommon to see a nice guy loose their girl to a skilled dj.

I still wouldn't blame her for cheating (UNLESS she slept with your bro for revenge or something). To me, it just means you have to up your game. If you had a boring girl, who you could predict and nothing new would ever happen, wouldn't you want to cheat for that short term pleasure?

Desire... I can't really comment on. Nature tells us to fertilise every woman, and I make no apologies for being a MAN and having that desire (well not for kids, but you know how it is ;))

Sorry if that sounded patronising... hit me with your thoughts.

Reaction score
@ Cobalt

I understand your point of view, don't worry, its not patronising.

Here's my problem with it:

Imagine this scenario: I'm in a relationship with a woman, and she cheats on me, if I think how you think, I guess my conclusion will be something like: "I was being an AFC, I deserved it."

That to me is a supplicating, chumpish, mindset. The media blasts it at me everyday "give your girl all she needs, or she'll find it elsewhere", "be emotionally available or you'll drive her away", etc, etc.

It all boils down to this mindset:

"I must captivate my girlfriend or she has the right to cheat!"

My mindset is that her cheating is her fault, and my ultimate conclusion will always be, next time pick a better girl. A cheat will always cheat given the circumstances.

Of course I'll seek to become more suave and dashing, but that will be for me to put to my own purposes ;) - not some kind of payment for the faithfulness of a girlfriend.

Sorry I'm so wordy, its late at night here!!

em1sir

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, i'd be interested in knowing what some key points are in keeping a woman from cheating..yes, I've read the bible, but lets hear a summary, if anyone can provide one...:confused:

I'm in an LTR, and would like to keep her interested...i try to only see her about once or twice a week, and try to stay off the phone (5 mins or less)...anymore?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman goes into marriage, then she must be aware of who she is marrying, if she marrys him then she better stay loyal no matter how big of a wuss this guy is, it was her choice. Either way, a cheating wife is the one who takes 100% of the blame, as does a cheating husband.

Pilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a tip:
Play with her mind.
Look at her straight in the eyes, and ask her if she loves you.(she'll probably say yes). Then tell her that you trust her, that she is the only one in your life, and that if she loved you she'll never do anything that will hurt you. Then tell her some sh*t, like i'll do anything for you.
I know it sounds AFC and sh*t, but she will fell really bad if she cheated on you, and you tell her that she has your trust. But you got to be bold when you tell her this, look serious.
:D You can be laughing in the inside, since you are not gonna be the one that is going to keep that promise. Hope that helped.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always shut that "men are pigs" crap down real fast.

I tell any woman around me that starts that talking that sh*t that there will be no male bashing in my presence.

I say it with a straight face and 99% of the time they shut right the f*ck up.

You gotta show them what a real man looks and sounds like.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
I say it with a straight face and 99% of the time they shut right the f*ck up. You gotta show them what a real man looks and sounds like.
This is why i enjoy disciple's posts, lol. Love this stuff. It's amazing how women respond to this attitude.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
If all men are pigs and cheaters, then who are we fvckin and cheating with?:D ;)