ALWAYS be a confident alpha male

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is stressed so much on this site that it is impossible to ignore it. It is one of the most important traits you can have. Most guys, here at least, understand this.

CONFIDENCE IS THE FOUNDATION, EVERYTHING IS BUILT UPON IT.

My Point: If you try to be confident for just a few minutes a day, like when you are in front of a HB, then she will see right through you. She will see it for what it is, an act.

YOU NEED TO BE CONFIDENT 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.

In everything you do. I don't care if you are in the shower, eating dinner, or studying, DO IT CONFIDENTLY, as if someone is watching you.

If you do everything in your life confidently, then when you are around a HB, it will come naturally and you will easily be able to use some other techniques that you have read on this site.

-Try to charm everyone you meet, always be working on your personality.
-Practice everything you see on this site, I don't care if you know every piece of advice on this site, if you never use it you are still an AFC. Don't forget you were born with the best tool you could ever have, YOUR BALLS.
-Most things on this site WONT work for you, but some will, so incorporate them to YOUR GAME. Each person is totally unique, so find what works for you and run with it!
-Walk tall, everyone has good traits about them, so walk as if you are the best at something.
-Never apolagize, it is okay to admit you were wrong but do not say you are sorry
-Regrets are for AFC's, Don Juans don't have regrets, they simply have experience.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as if someone is watching you.

aren't you supposed not to give a sh1t about what other people think of you, when ur confident?

-Never apolagize, it is okay to admit you were wrong but do not say you are sorry

what if you bump into a old lady and make her fall down onto the pavement and crushin' her bones and even though she has to go to the hospital, she doesn't report the accident to the police? i would fùckin say sorry, u little b1tch...

ur just a muthafùcker full of his useless sh1tty ego

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, i was just playin', i really liked this post, man:p

today i feel a lot of humor running inside me...