Always assume shes intrested!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a good principle to generalize conclusions from a particular girl.

But your principle is not bad at all. I would rather say:

Always assume you can get the girl

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl teasing you could be her trying to get your attention as well as a **** test to see if you will take her crap.

artalexakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome tip dude i sure am going to try this tip out. Thanks dude. I bet this is really going to help, awesome tip again. =)

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs posted a principle like this a long time ago. AAA (Always Assume Attraction)

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
a good way to test if a girl is interested is pre-kino (which is not actually touching her but invading her personal space) after u have a healthy re pore and if she moves back she's not interested (but donut go standing on top of her either
that will turn her off)

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Capt. Jack!

This is a good reminder for us here - remember, not every girl is as confident and outgoing as we would like to be. Just because we have a list of "signs she is interested" doesn't mean they will tick them off and display them all when they're around you.

Like us (or previous versions of ourselves), they may also become shy, and anxious and try to hide their signs of interest. The best remedy, is for us to assume that she is, and seeing that you're comfortable displaying signs of interest towards her, might lead her to reciprocate.