Alright, this is crucial, how can I respond to this text?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I get a text late last night from this one cute girl on the dance team that I've been talking to on and off that says simply:

"Who do you like?"

I took my time responding, because although she's cute, there's another girl on the dance team that I'm more interested in... so I respond:

"honestly though, im attracted to you, i think your mad cute... but i dont know if im ready for a serious relationship yet"

and a few hours later she responds

"oh pshhh you don't like me. if you do, you're good at hiding it haha. but yeah I'm not trying to have a serious relationship either right now"

And it was at this time that it occurred to me that she was asking who I liked because of the OTHER girl (I know they're both on the dance team, I'm assuming they're friends) wanted to know who I was interested in. It's a long shot, but it could be possible. I mean, the first girl (that texted me) did like me for a while, but it never really escalated between us. What do you guys think about the whole situations and how should I respond to preserve our friendship but also hint that I like that one girl? I was thinking about responding something like this:

"I say that not ready for a serious relationship yet because I think I may be falling for <that other girl>... what do you think about her?"

Thanks guys.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
They both want you and your best bet is to make them compete for you while you play them both.. Focus on telling them what you like and what you like to do. and you like girls who like to do those things that way you get them action minded...

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I get a more specific answer, more like what to text back?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I probably wouldn't anwser the question.

btw. nothing about this situation is crucial. Get that anxiety talk out of your head. its just some females, its nothing. millions more.

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's not that I'm hiding it, it's just that I want to get to know you a little better. Lets get a drink this Friday at 8:00."

Forget about her friend. Don't even mention her

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but I really want to get with her friend and not the girl who texted me. I mean, they're both hot and I could probably get some from the girl who texted me easier... but I really want to get with her friend and I don't mind if this screws up my chances with her.

Can someone help me out here?

StephenG7585

Don Juan
Reaction score
judging from the other responses here, it doesn't sound like broad #1 is in the business of helping you succeed with broad #2. with that in mind, i'd cut #1 out of the equation altogether by simply offering something in the way of (paraphrasing here) "blah i like lots of people, i'm a people person!" and start gaming #2 directly. would it be your first inclination to help your buddy bang some chick you think you want more than he does? maybe IF IT REALLY CAME DOWN TO IT you would, but if you had a choice I'm guessing you wouldn't. so don't offer your own participation in HER blowing it for you because she probably thinks she's more interested in you than #2 anyhow. start the process with #2 to the best of your ability and apply what you've picked up from this site. good luck bro

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I misunderstood that.

Why did you text her saying she was cute and everything in the first place?! You shouldn't have done that.

You can try dating this one girl and getting the other girl jealous, but then this other girl may have integrity and you may blow yourself out of the water with the one you actually want. Don't know what to tell you on this one... sorry

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Who i like?where is this going?
she: Either "Im just askin, so who do you like" or " nvm"

if 1
then
You"i like alota ppl, like i like Megan Fox, shes hot! but i also like Muhamed Ali, he's a good boxer..??"
she: "no i mean like is there a girl you like?"
You: Yeh
She: Who?
You: are you hookin me up with your girl?
She: which girl? < you already know she'll ask you this>
You: You tell me..

dont give her anything to work with, she'll get the point.

then mac her friend. simple.
or like the other guy said, mac em both..let them fight for your attn.that was if #2 doesnt put out,you're already gettin it from #1