Alright Playas, need some opinions...

collegeEJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I met this hot waitress the other day. She seemed really cool so I got her number. Anyways, we begin texting each other and she eventually tells me she thinks I should know that she a has a bf. I respond "well then it's time for an uprgrade" haha.

Anyways, we continue to text the usual bs and she's like "so do we have a deal about calling and texting?" I'm like "What u mean" and she says that she will text me when she's not around her boyfriend and apologizes because she feels bad I didn't know she had one.

Should I see where this leads or just forget about the situation???

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is willing to cheat on her boyfriend then I would forget about her.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her alone. Let her call you. If you decide to hit it, just remember how it came to you and don't make her your main girl.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commando said:
If she is willing to cheat on her boyfriend then I would forget about her.
" If she will do it with you she will do it to you"

You are her Plan B and you have allowed yourself to be used for attention ONLY... Sketch out this situation schematically on a piece of paper.
Do you notice who is the center of the action .

Further advice - NEVER get in a triangle.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior is right. Hit it but don't make her your main girl. She can just be one of the harem.

CrocodileDJ

Reaction score
If, like basically everyone on this site, you just want meaningless sex then keep her on tap but don't make it anything serious.

Otherwise throw her out the window she sounds like a filth bag.

collegeEJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
^
l
l

See, I agree with this guy.

I'll never understand why it is so bad for girls to talk to other guys while dating one. Why do you date in the first place? To find the right one.

I just don't see anyting wrong with talking to another guy to see if there's potential, while not wanting to "break up" with your current bf. I mean, if you're engaged, married, or extremely serious, I could see how it would be frowned upon...

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
collegeEJ said:
So, I met this hot waitress the other day. She seemed really cool so I got her number. Anyways, we begin texting each other and she eventually tells me she thinks I should know that she a has a bf. I respond "well then it's time for an uprgrade" haha.

Anyways, we continue to text the usual bs and she's like "so do we have a deal about calling and texting?" I'm like "What u mean" and she says that she will text me when she's not around her boyfriend and apologizes because she feels bad I didn't know she had one.

Should I see where this leads or just forget about the situation???
Ask her if she cheats on her boyfriend.

If the answer is "no" tell her to lose your number, and not to flirt with men if she is faithful to him.

If the answer is yes, it's "Game On"