already over?

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl in my physics class i like. She definitely showed some IOIs. Hugged me and stuff, not in a friendly way though. She seemed like she really liked me. We chilled a few times 3 weeks ago. I never found the right time to kiss her. So about 2 weeks ago. She starts talking to me less. And less! Now we barely talk! Is it over? Like i'd start a conversation etc and she'd just go along with it but never say a lot. What do i do?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep not doing anything and it will be over.
She wanted you, you didn't show that you wanted her. It's likely you didn't kino that well and so forth. Now she's losing interest.

I've seen this happen - it's a girl not wanting to put you in the friend zone. At the same time, you're not doing well in her fcuk zone, so she simply does 'nothing' with you cause you are in lingo. You're pretty much a chump to her who has no ability to get physical and intimate with a girl you like.
Quickly get yourself back in the game.
Weird, huh?

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im havin this same problem with one of the girls i was talkin 2...it seeemed she was so into me as well, but it seems as if late she doesnt giv a fvck anymore

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score
anything in mind? I think i might just go up to her be like "what's your deal? How come you dont talk to me as much anymore?"

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
keeprolling said:
anything in mind? I think i might just go up to her be like "what's your deal? How come you dont talk to me as much anymore?"
HELL NO. Huge AFC move right there. Start talking to her again, but make it seem natural.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok common problem...you realize a girl is starting to become interested in you..and for some reason you wait a little before deciding to take action or taking action never even comes to mind. For me, i usualy have trouble deciding which girl to game first..but that's over and you konw what helped me

CONFIDENCE. Most people with this problem are waiting for the girl to make the move. "She seems interested, but lately she seems not to give a ****" WELL **** HER GIVING A ****, YOU TELL HER YOU GIVE A ****. go up to her and tell her she should hang with you this weekend. WHAT THE **** COULD ****ING HAPPEN...you'll love yourself even more after you do it. I GUARANTEE. even if she says no. YOU'LL ****ING LOVE YOURSELF. because you have gotten closer to becoming an ALPHA. you are taking the lead and making your life better. you aren't waiting for someone or something to tell you, it's time to amke the move. anytime is the right time for you.

If she asks, "why don't you talk to me anymore?"
Tell her, "Then let's hang this weekend and we can talk all you want."

You'll walk away after she gives you her number thinking, DAMN I'M A ****ING DJ. SO DAMN SEXY AND SMOOTH. I'M ****ING JAMES BOND. YOU'LL ****ING GO DUNNA DUN DUNNA DUNNNN DUN DUN DUN. OH GIGIGIGIGIGIGIGITY AND PELVIC THRUST AND DO DOGGY STYLE AS YOU STROLL AWAY.

maybe not that far. but you'll be happy.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. " Henry David Thoreau