Already have boyfriends?

Reaction score
I'm trying to get this chick who has a boyfriend.

What is the probability that this will happen?

How many of you have done this in the past?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp.
I'm trying to get this chick who has a boyfriend.

What is the probability that this will happen?

How many of you have done this in the past?
Let me tell you something. BF's are just obstacles. You got to ask yourself if you are enough of a man to overcome these obstacles. Are you? If the answer is yes then read on.

There is no set probability. We don't know the girl or if she’s happy so we can give you a probability. Usually if you present your self as a better "catch" then her BF she will stray.

It also depends on her morals and he sexual desires.

If her BF is and AFC it will be easy. If he’s a Jerk it’ll be a lil more difficult. If he’s a DJ it will be hard but it can still be done.

I have stolen many GF's and I have stolen a guys Fiancé once to. I just made them realize im better than there BF's.

Ninja out

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Already have boyfriends?

Originally posted by Black_Italian
Let me tell you something. BF's are just obstacles. You got to ask yourself if you are enough of a man to overcome these obstacles. Are you? If the answer is yes then read on.

There is no set probability. We don't know the girl or if she’s happy so we can give you a probability. Usually if you present your self as a better "catch" then her BF she will stray.

If her BF is and AFC it will be easy. If he’s a Jerk it’ll be a lil more difficult. If he’s a DJ it will be hard but it can still be done.

I have stolen many GF's and I have stolen a guys Fiancé once to. I just made them realize im better than there BF's.

Ninja out

Dood I think your a funny @ss mo-fo but your advice here is terrible!!! I've stolen a girls from their bfs too, but I don't recommend it. These girls are trouble, if they're willing to fuvk around with you while they are with someone else you'll never trust them.

Now if you just want a quick fuvk on the side, then you'll get that no problem, if you've got the skills to seduce her. However, most guys start getting attached to girls they're fukin' so choose your path. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be the guy who stole her from her bf, only to find out she was suxing someone else's shiat when she was with me.

PIMP

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Man im talking about having her as a fu*k buddy. I don’t steal gfs so i can make them my gf. I steal them because I have an urge to fu*k them. I don’t get emotionally attached either. I should have explained my self better.

If you cant control your emotions don’t steal GFs and if you want a more than sexual relationship with the girl then you shouldn’t steal her.

If your looking for a fu*k buddy then steal the girl.

Oh and for fu*ks sake make sure the BF wont be a big problem. If he’s a drug dealer or a gun runner you might want to consider backing off.

Ninja out

Reaction score
I've known this girl for years now. She dons't like 'Cheating'.

But I guess I should back off. She's Happy and i'd want a LTR.

transporter

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's happy with her current BF and she doesn't like cheating. Hmm, yeah, maybe you should back off. What the hell were you thinking in the first place?

The_Mack19

Banned
Reaction score
Man like show her your micro dude and pwn her bf. Like tell her abou zero hour and yeh that your a uber pro gamer

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Already have boyfriends?

Originally posted by Black_Italian

Ninja out

You didn't steal anything. They left their bfs and got with you.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it is an issue of respect. If I know their b/f and I respect him, I will not steal her from him - and if she tries, I will usually tell her she needs to think about her relationship or go back to her b/f.

I have been cheated on and it does not feel good. AFC or not, it is a deceptive and painful experience - and not something that I would ever want to put anybody else through.

I may be a jerk and a misogynist but I do respect the rights of other people.

So f*ck that sh1t. If you are so much of a douchebag that you have to steal a chick away from another person - that's just a d1ck move.

This board may teach you otherwise but life does not revolve around you. There are other people in this world and they deserve to be respected just as much as you do.

~Sloopy

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Ninja, next time you're in Norway, give me a call so I can learn! :D

Cuz either you're the sh_t or full of it!

Sasha

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp.
I've known this girl for years now. She dons't like 'Cheating'.

But I guess I should back off. She's Happy and i'd want a LTR.

just leave it alone man, find you another chick, there are plenty out there, just pound the streets!

Reaction score
This was My first real girlfriend. I huess it's just hard to let go so easily. We went to different high school's is why we broke up. She moved on, got a boyfriend.

But now, she's tranferring to my school.

I thought that since the only reason we broke up was because we went to different schools, now that e go to the same place, we might get back together.

Guess it's asking to much. Thanks for all the advice!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Already have boyfriends?

Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Dood I think your a funny @ss mo-fo but your advice here is terrible!!! I've stolen a girls from their bfs too, but I don't recommend it. These girls are trouble, if they're willing to fuvk around with you while they are with someone else you'll never trust them.

Now if you just want a quick fuvk on the side, then you'll get that no problem, if you've got the skills to seduce her. However, most guys start getting attached to girls they're fukin' so choose your path. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be the guy who stole her from her bf, only to find out she was suxing someone else's shiat when she was with me.

PIMP
Here comes Pimp giving good insights as always. Girls who cheat are not trustwhorthy. There're exceptions but I wouldn't count on it.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy

I may be a jerk and a misogynist but I do respect the rights of other people.

So f*ck that sh1t. If you are so much of a douchebag that you have to steal a chick away from another person - that's just a d1ck move.

Rights? What are you talking about? The girl isn't married

Black_Italian is correct. The BF situation is just another obstacle you can overcome. Any unmarried woman is fair game. If this guy means so much to her, then they would become husband and wife.

So many guys on this board talk about how "life is short" and "live each day to it's fullest". Well, if this is true, then you shouldn't let something get in the way of someone you desire. Even if that thing is another man.

Women are always looking for the bigger better deal. If you had a GF that cheated on you, then you are partly to blame. And if a woman cheats on her BF with you, then the BF shares just as much of the blame as she does. You however, aren't to blame for anything.

Last edited: