Aloofness is the best strategy if you want to know which woman is interested in you.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After gaining a lot of experience with women, I realized that the typical IOIs (deep eye contact, smiling, laughing at your jokes, etc.) don't have any meaning at all.

They could just flirt with you because they're enjoying your attention. It doesn't mean that they are really INTERESTED in you.

You save a lot of time and effort by being aloof, which means giving attention very rarely. I am convinced that it's only about the INITIAL INTEREST, which means that all that KINO, negging, teasing - stuff are trivialities that might be a bonus if she's interested, but are completely useless if there is no initial interest at all.

If you are focused on yourself and your own life instead of giving your attention to every beautiful lady that you come across, the women, that are really interested in you, will come to you. You're basically filtering the women with high initial interest from those with medium/low initial interest.

You might ask: But what if she's too shy to talk to you? Well, that's not your problem, it's her problem. And...honestly, do you really want a completely shy woman?

You're valuable, you're the prize, your attention is gold. Stop giving it to everyone like it's nothing. Dress well. Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence. Let women come to you, not the other way around.

Focus on boosting your status. Focus on money, focus on looks. Let women come to you while you are focused on yourself.

Lamborghini does not make advertisement. It doesn't have to. The customers come to Lamborghini, not the other way around.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
This is true but not everybody is a Lamborghini. What happens when a mistibushi advertises like Lamborghini

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
This is true but not everybody is a Lamborghini. What happens when a mistibushi advertises like Lamborghini
Then the Mitsubishi has to improve itself until it becomes a Lamborghini. (Getting more money, dressing better, going to the gym, etc.)

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
Then the Mitsubishi has to improve itself until it becomes a Lamborghini. (Getting more money, dressing better, going to the gym, etc.)
Than you have have a suited up mistibushi lol. Things like that should occur naturally and because he wants to impress girls. It's more internal than external.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
You are right. Let the Mitsubishis be Mitsubishis. That means more market share (women) for the Lamborghinis. Forget about others and do YOU.

Do you think Lamborghini wants Mitsubishi to attain Lamborghini status? Of course not.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, OP. This is exactly how I play it and it works.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Mitsibushi could never compete against Lamborghini regardless. It could come out with this high tech expensive car but it will still bear the mistibushi logo which is unattractive to buyers in that market. It will have to completely make a new brand of cars to compete in that market and call that something else. That's why lol

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sound advice. I once knew someone who told me something that goes even further, in less time:

"if you want to know if a woman is truly into you, have her do things for you she doesn't enjoy. if she doesn't comply, drop her".

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can be constituted as the classic indicators of interest could indeed mean very little given the reasons you said: such as a woman just looking for some attention and there are plenty of actresses out there. RSD don't teach indicators of interest for this reason. It is best to just assume she's into you. You are the fvcking king after all.

The only real indicator of interest is: Your c0ck in her vagina.

Even then it can be a highly debatable indicator of interest for anything more.

Looks Money Status are of course of intrinsic value to women. That said alphas are able to portray a lover rather than provider approach and can bang even without the money status. Always portray a lover role unless you want the shorter end of the stick.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
You might ask: But what if she's too shy to talk to you? Well, that's not your problem, it's her problem. And...honestly, do you really want a completely shy woman?
This is too polarized IMO. First of all, refusing to approach and only letting them come to you means you'll miss out of on a lot of opportunities. Second, you can't actually rule out they're "shy" if they like you but do not approach you. Third, even if they were "shy" I don't think that's actually a deal breaker to most guys... not a good filter.

Approach anyone that seems interesting. If you're unsuccessful, you can always get better at approaching IMO.

B

BlueAlpha1

Trunks said:
This is sound advice. I once knew someone who told me something that goes even further, in less time:

"if you want to know if a woman is truly into you, have her do things for you she doesn't enjoy. if she doesn't comply, drop her".
This. I made my last two LTR's watch horror movies with me. Incessantly. Every night in. It was one of my guilty pleasures but particularly during the hot periods of hot-cold they did it with a smile on their face.

Watching me play hockey was another one. Neither of them could care less about the sport or sitting there in the freezing cold stands but it was their man out there.

After gaining a lot of experience with women, I realized that the typical IOIs (deep eye contact, smiling, laughing at your jokes, etc.) don't have any meaning at all.

They could just flirt with you because they're enjoying your attention. It doesn't mean that they are really INTERESTED in you.

You save a lot of time and effort by being aloof, which means giving attention very rarely. I am convinced that it's only about the INITIAL INTEREST, which means that all that KINO, negging, teasing - stuff are trivialities that might be a bonus if she's interested, but are completely useless if there is no initial interest at all.

If you are focused on yourself and your own life instead of giving your attention to every beautiful lady that you come across, the women, that are really interested in you, will come to you. You're basically filtering the women with high initial interest from those with medium/low initial interest.
I feel that this was more so true even just 5 years ago before social media really took off. I had more than a couple women throughout college throwing themselves at me. Some were drunk, others weren't. Yet I'm better looking now and have more game now than I did then but I've had my share of dry spells the last few years. With social media they get all the validation they need without reciprocal work, and it's changed their attitudes for the worse.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! This is actually the giant hole in my game, I give everyone my attention and the guys who lay back usually clean up. It's weird because sometimes I'M that guy doing that to someone else. This happens more often in groups than solo however. I'm more outgoing in groups but I'm still trying to flex the "time and a place" mindset.

And Mitsubishi is a low end gran tourer compared to Lamborghino which is a high end gran tourer... An above average person vs a rich jock basically. I say don't be any one of those but instead be something a bit more silent, composed, yet deadly. Be a McLaren.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more "sound good advice" that doesn't sound very good when you look at it.

did self made tycoons sit back and let their wealth come to them or did they go out and make it happen?

did the Lamborghini show up in the drive way or did you have to go out and get it?

valuable men go out and get what they want, including women cause they can.

it all "sounds good" having women come to you but you won't get the best women that way.

for example a dating site, the hot girls are being hit on by a ton of men, they don't have time to come to you, only the fatties and uglies who have more time to browse will hit you up, if you want to meet the hotter girls you need to message them.

same as in public, not every girl is just going to come to you, there will be a lot of wh0res and women you aren't intersted in.

there always needs to be a fine balance in life, not always doing things just one way.

any valuable alpha male goes out and gets what he wants cause he wants the best, he doesn't sit back accepting less in quality.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I gotta add my input for those in need.

DiegoSantori said:

AFAIC, they ain't IOI's. Ask her out (call her bluff) and she'll either back down because she only saw you as a friend/ orbiter/ provider/ attention giver, or tag with you because you ain't afraid to make a move.

The earlier you call her bluff, the better.

You can't just tell everybody here that if they become aloof they'll have Sports Illustrated models chasing them sexually by next month. Game multiplies interest. If there is none, game is useless, though entertaining at best, annoying at worst. If the interest is genuinely there, just don't shoot yourself in the foot. Damn near anything is effective when a girl is attracted and interested in you!

It's good to be focused on yourself, but you still need to make a move. Most women won't approach you first, so sitting around waiting may take a long time, and won't nbe very effective.

For all intents and purposes, shy women are uninterested women. A woman is either interested or uninterested. Point blank.

You're valuable, you're the prize, your attention is gold. Stop giving it to everyone like it's nothing. Dress well. Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence. Let women come to you, not the other way around.

Great mindset, but you need tangible clout for this. You can't just be an average joe who sits like a millionaire with a golden penis and Kate Upton will come and blow him a week later for ignoring her and not being an orbiter.

Focus on boosting your status. Focus on money, focus on looks. Let women come to you while you are focused on yourself.

Here again, they still have to come to you, if they ever do. If you go to them, don't give too much. She pulls back an inch, pull back a mile. Let her chase you. If not, it was low interest in the first place. I approach women while doing these things. You are not guaranteed to live tomorrow. I knew somebody back in New Orleans who swore off women to build up his looks, money, and status, and wouldn't talk to one until he had all three on high. 9 months later, he got killed in a car crash by a drunk driver.

Lamborghini does not make advertisement. It doesn't have to. The customers come to Lamborghini, not the other way around.

Not all of us here can afford a Lambo. I'd get one if I could, but not to attract a girl. Not every man is attractive.
Read between the lines. Good things come to those who act.

Case closed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on the principle of filtering by keeping yourself uninterested in the beginning which would differentiate you from 90% of the guys chasing girls 24/7.

It will also help to show that you are not only different but of a higher less available cathegory however you cannot be aloof 100%.

First of all a compliment thrown here and there may help, nothing too heavy like "you're gorgeous" but something more like "I liked how you dealt with that situation before", this way it gets you sympathy in general and may be a low risk bait for that girl, no invites to date but invites to go get a cofee in the cafeteria during the incoming 5 minutes brake and so on, then you filter.

No offence but even if you are the best car ever, no one is gonna buy you if no one knows about your existance or nobody saw you doing something, you have at least to make a spring on a street for people to talk about you.

So agree on not inflate the value of your attention, agree on not exposing youself for nothing or for supericial signs and baits, but you cant be completely passive and wait.

The average to goodlooking guy which invites her to dance, makes her drink, flirts and run game has surely more chances than the goodlooking guy sitting at the bar staring at the bottles.

That would be different if the goodlooking guy would smile and just say hi to the girl and chat her just a little bit.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Looking lonely at the bar won't make girls come to you.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First you approach, make your interest known between the lines, THEN, after you've got her seeing you as a potential you become intermittently aloof and start making her wonder and putting her to work. Can you overdo it and have it blow up? Absolutely. Experience is the best gauge for not going over the top.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
The average to goodlooking guy which invites her to dance, makes her drink, flirts and run game has surely more chances than the goodlooking guy sitting at the bar staring at the bottles.
I agree with this. All else being equal, it is the more social man who will be getting more women, and more opportunities with women.

There is a reason that PUA gurus tell you not to play James Bond, standing at the bar playing it cool. Women are generally passive, you can't count on them to make the move on you.

I have no doubt that this sort of thing works for some men. They are probably either tall or very good looking. I would love, love, love to be one of these guys who can just sit there and not even look at girls and have them all flock around him. I think those guys are few in far between, however. More average looking guys (like myself) have to do some initiating. I can play that game and get an occasional girl, but not enough to make it a good strategy.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trunks said:
First you approach, make your interest known between the lines, THEN, after you've got her seeing you as a potential you become intermittently aloof and start making her wonder and putting her to work. Can you overdo it and have it blow up? Absolutely. Experience is the best gauge for not going over the top.
Exactly! Balance is the key here.

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aloof doesn't mean to ignore women completely. It means or not give a **** whether or not she's attracted to you. You have more important things going on than whether or not she's attracted to you. You show interest and then you sit back and see how she reacts. Showing interest means approaching her, asking questions and seeing if she is good enough for you. Making statements about the kind of women you like and then seeing if she treats you how you want her to.

The middle of the spectrum is aloof and indifference. It's about keeping your power. Sex is meaningless and if she wants your approval and positive attention she's going to have to deserve it. Make her work for it.

The other side of the spectrum is guys who care are trying to get her approval. They give her positive attention because she is a girl. The other side of the spectrum is guys who do nothing. Could not care less about a girl. And some women do find these men attractive but many get frustrated and find a guy who gives her some time of day.

Women want to be desired. They just don't want to be needed. Never make a women the center of your world.