Alone

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I sit at my computer eating a can of tuna on a Friday night, I realize I don't have any real friends. I talk to just about everyone in school, but outside I'm basically all alone.

I was going to call up this girl, but what the hell would I do? I would have to walk to her house as I don't have a car, but for what? She goes out all the time with people and is used to having plans. I'm really not. Even when I call people up they always tell me

"Oh, my cars full. Sorry bro, call me tomorrow" and they're full of ****." It's pretty depressing.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in somewhat of the same boat as you, but maybe you should start out small like for example.

One of my friends in school didnt have a social out side school like me, so one day i called him up and was like yo im mad bored you wanna chill, and he said yeah deff, and now we chill a lot with my two other friends who didnt have much of a social life.

So try to make plans with kids without much of a life

ckyrockes

Reaction score
I think you should start getting a friends outside of school by, hanging out with people right after school, and remember you should make the most out of school

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
you'd be suprised as to how many "popular" people are actually like this. i've been with quite a few popular girls that seem to know everybody they walk past, but their real lives are not like that at all

they only have hi-bye friends

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with dyce, I know a very popular, attractive, cool girl, I was her best friend for a while, and I thought I meant nothing to her.
Strange, innit?