Almost any 8+ girl I meet is a social media addict, and thus impossible to date

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have traveled quite a bit recently, across north america, europe, a little bit of asia. It doesn't matter what the culture is, what the language, what time zone you are in.

Girls of a certain level of physical attractiveness, that happen to be single, that are age 25 or below, are addicted to social media like crack. Tik tok is the worst offender, followed by instagram, but snapchat as well has its place.

They simply have little to no capacity for thought, especially anything original. Their attention spans are reduced to nothing. A picture of food, of a dog, of their friends doing stupid dances, or of the latest mainstream outrage to hop on board on, it is all the same. Any date I have gone on I could write what I would hear in an envelope, seal it, and have a third person verify that all the talking points, mannerisms, stances would match what I wrote down.

It is a tragedy, how modern day oligarchs have released such a weapon upon society with no repercussions.

They cannot resist the attention, the illusions of a life of excess, of luxury, of adoration. Of the smug feeling of getting more likes or views compared to their peers.

It is just a sickening world we live in, but nature has a funny way of correcting itself into an equilibrium, I am just not sure what the end game will be.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before total despair sets in and you go monk mode, let's stop for a second and reflect. ;)
You were a tourist, a foreigner in those places and on top of that probably got your dates via dating apps. This virtually eliminated any average girl interested in a serious relationship. What's left are the adventurous (meaning they are either masculine and/or promiscuous) and dim witted bimbos.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before total despair sets in and you go monk mode, let's stop for a second and reflect. ;)
You were a tourist, a foreigner in those places and on top of that probably got your dates via dating apps. This virtually eliminated any average girl interested in a serious relationship. What's left are the adventurous (meaning they are either masculine and/or promiscuous) and dim witted bimbos.
Fair point. But let me ask you, for girls that are single, what is there throughput of meeting new guys?

Social circle, in person approaches, and dating apps as as last resort correct?

Any girl who is an 8+ will not need the dating apps usually, so it's very rare to find one on any app.

She will be approached, but many guys will be annoying in person, and will eventually get tired of going out and shaking off guys.

So, she will rely on her social circle, which will naturally expand through instagram and other socials that are not convential dating apps.

And there is always a bigger fish on the instagram dm's waiting to swoop in.

Many of these girls conversely are just not single, in the prime age of like 23-28, that are attractive, mentally stable, educated, etc. You just will very rarely find them in the wild, be it a tourist or a local who is going to the bars and nightlife venues to meet girls.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls of a certain level of physical attractiveness, that happen to be single, that are age 25 or below, are addicted to social media like crack.
and? how does this make them impossible to date?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and? how does this make them impossible to date?
If you don't yet see how damaging the mental/pyschological effects are from heavy social media use, I don't think me writing a huge exposition on the topic will help you understand.

How it numbs/deletes creativity, emotions, attention span, breeds narcissism, entitlement, essentially amplifies all of the worst attributes of the human condition.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't yet see how damaging the mental/pyschological effects are from heavy social media use, I don't think me writing a huge exposition on the topic will help you understand.
I am dating two 8+ 19 year old girls that are extremely addicted to tiktok/ig, so just wanted to know how that would make it impossible to date them but ok lol