almost a lay...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I met this HB6.5 a one week ago.

We had our first date two days ago and it went very well. We went to grab a drink and then we decided to go to dance.
We ended up making out heavily, grinding etc When we got to her place I wanted to park but there was no damn free spot and the police was in the neighbourhood, so I just got out of my car, we made out intensely again...she said she did not want me to get fined...so we left it at that eventhough we were horny as hell...

Next day she texted me just to tell me some random stuff about her work etc, She texted me again in the afternoon to send me some pics of what she was cooking for her friends etc
I wanted to set another date but she has a fvcking complicated schedule because of her work, she's a waitress, so she works everyday from 11:00-17:00 and from 20 to 23:00, and has one or two days off whenever they tell her.

I asked her when she's free this week and said: next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so it seems if I want to see her I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY.
I suggested to watch a movie at her place and she agreed so it seems she's in.

Keep in mind that in our last/first date we almost fvcked, so I dont want to let the iron get cold you know?

Any ideas besides waiting until next Sunday? she has this damn work schedule...

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros, my man, what is the issue? Just go to her place to watch a movie on the day your date is arranged and fvck her...

why are you analyzing every little thing going on? We dont know this girl all we know is if she's willing to hang out and she's willing to get sexual with you, all is good, just don't get all AFC on her.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always work on other options in the interim instead of obsessing about this one?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
applegoo said:
pyros, my man, what is the issue? Just go to her place to watch a movie on the day your date is arranged and fvck her...

why are you analyzing every little thing going on? We dont know this girl all we know is if she's willing to hang out and she's willing to get sexual with you, all is good, just don't get all AFC on her.
^This. You're all set. A waitress is no choir girl lol. She knows what "watch a movie" means. Just go forward with that. Good luck.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I know but the thing is she works until pretty late (23:00) everyday until Sunday, so it seems we will hang out on Sunday to "watch a movie", but I dont know... since I've had several flakes and other girls vanishing lately, I dont want to wait until Sunday and let her interest decrease, but it seems I have no other option.

She texted me today as well. I dont know if she's gonna text me everyday until Sunday but it is a bit boring lol.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
yeah I know but the thing is she works until pretty late (23:00) everyday until Sunday, so it seems we will hang out on Sunday to "watch a movie", but I dont know... since I've had several flakes and other girls vanishing lately, I dont want to wait until Sunday and let her interest decrease, but it seems I have no other option.

She texted me today as well. I dont know if she's gonna text me everyday until Sunday but it is a bit boring lol.

If she's gonna flake/cancel, then she will, don't worry about it. You gotta stop thinking about this BS.

Just don't text her so much that she loses interest because it's very easy to screw things up over text. If she texts, reply but next time you see her tell her you're not much a texter.

Honestly, your head isn't in the right place. You're calling her a plate and you never even smashed yet.

Get it together, stop worrying so much. Figure out how to regulate your emotions.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its 2015

the term "lets chill with a movie" is universal code for

we-are-going-to-fvck-for-hours

if shes agreed to it then i dont think you need to worry about the iron cooling down lol

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I dont want to wait until Sunday and let her interest decrease, but it seems I have no other option..
As others have said, http://i.imgur.com/JxCstZX.jpg

You are set, and overthinking this completely. Id concentrate on doing your best this week in your work/life and when the time comes, you know you'll make her a big favor ;)