All women are trouble.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that shouldn't stop you from seeing and leading women.

They become manipulative and bring out their destructive inner behaviors because they aren't being led properly. They become serial c0ckriders, rationalizers for lack of loyalty and integrity, attention wh0res, downright insincere pr0stitue-type b*tches, and beta-chump value vampires.

It's just a fact of life.

It's also a reason why, if you want to play the LTR game, you need to take a woman who is already being properly led by her family (which includes a powerful father figure). This increases the likelihood that her innate desire to drain chumps and attract as much attention as possible from everyone has been tamed and that she is still unaware of her ability to do so.

But that's just for dudes who prefer the more peaceful route. I'll date any woman as long as she's interesting and not bad to look at. The only thing is, the worse her history is, the harder she'll have to work for any kind of exclusivity.

I'd say that the majority of women are capable of being led. The question, at least for me personally, is whether I want to lead her or not. Unless she's clinically BPD, histrionic, or has any real mental issues, I think most women, even those who have some masculine traits, can become deferential to a Man. Again..the question isn't whether it's possible or not...it's whether a dude wants to or not. A lot of you-go-girl chicks think that Men can't handle them. Actually, a Man can, but her looks probably aren't good enough to justify wasting the time to tame her.

Your girlfriend, your wife, your mom, your sister, your aunt. All are capable of being complete wh0res. The reason why they're not is probably because they have that healthy fear of being abandoned by that which gives them light and direction (husband, boyfriend, family, kids, etc.). Or they're just really ugly.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are horrible. Just horrible. Sexy, and entertaining. But horrible.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the problem..

In 2017.. MEN have become women and WOMEN have become men.

Its the women saying.. "I don't need a man!!" and the men saying: "I just want a good woman to settle down with".
Untrue. Most women are looking for a man. you have to carefully evaluate the relationship model of the female you want to have a relationship with, in order not to secure yourself someone who's idea of relationship isnt to your standards. Simply sticking your d1ck in a female, and then crossing your fingers and hoping she is sane, doesnt work. that is where a lot of this goes wrong. Standards.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so great at playing mind games and emotions.

They attract you with their looks and show you what you want until the day they finally attach strings to you, making you become a real puppet.

I've fvckin had it up to here personally, they're all the same.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can just fvck 'em and dip and save yourself the trouble of trying to lead a child in an adult body.
Truth is this is my approach. I'll 'date' a woman as long as she is still fun, the minute it isn't fun anymore and starts becoming 'work', she's gone. LTRs are not worth the fvcking hassle PERIOD.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't 'terrible at being people'. They are perfect at being women.
Truth! The biggest problem most MEN have is that they expect women to act like men. The minute you just accept that and evaluate female behavior based on her gender, and not your unrealistic masculine expectations, you will be SOOOOOO much happier.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the problem..

In 2017.. MEN have become women and WOMEN have become men.

Its the women saying.. "I don't need a man!!" and the men saying: "I just want a good woman to settle down with".
Women today have been given what they want and surprise surprise they aren't happy.

The feminist movement that started in the 70's and turned into the war on men to make men more feminine and more feeling and more intouch with women, worked, it has made men into the "metrosexual feminized low teststostrone, wimpy wusses," of today most men are cluless to this and think this is what women want when it isn't.

Women complained about men being too masculine and being neanderthals with no feelings and such, so society hammered them into what they are today an now women are bitching "where are all the manley men?"

Just like you said. They reversed roles and women still aren't happy.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of an oversimplification because it ignores an important issue. The desire of a man for a stable monogamous relationship. He has to kill that desire to be content with modern female behavior. If he doesnt do that then he exists with a strain between his means and ends that causes cognitive dissonance and dissatisfaction.
So eloquently put.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The desire of a man for a stable monogamous relationship. He has to kill that desire to be content with modern female behavior.
Are you saying all modern women are like strippers, wh*ring themselves out to the highest bidder, always? I agree.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of an oversimplification because it ignores an important issue. The desire of a man for a stable monogamous relationship. He has to kill that desire to be content with modern female behavior. If he doesnt do that then he exists with a strain between his means and ends that causes cognitive dissonance and dissatisfaction.
Monogamy is a construct by society to ensure that all men have access to women. In exchange for men surrendering themselves to the betterment of society they gave men a stake in keeping society alive. Men were given respect and status over women, and in exchange women were taken care of. Women who exercised their nature were shamed back into submission. There were isolated abuses by men against women, but by and large it was a good deal for everyone. The man was king of his castle and his castle was his home.

But then we fvcked up and gave women the right to vote.... and everything went to sh!t slowly but surely. Now men just have all the responsibility and none of the privileges. You can marry a women and if she is ever no longer 'happy', she takes half your sh!t and your kids and you are fvcked. Women are forced to compete with men in the work-force which they CAN NOT DO, because men are stronger, smarter, and more capable of rational and successful completion of tasks. But just stating this simple fact gets you labeled as a sexist. Meanwhile society is falling down all around us.... we have single moms completely FAILING a generation of children. They have replaced father with government and wonder why all their sons are thugs, and daughters are *****s.

If you end up in a family where the husband (slave) is just brow beaten into submission, with a nagging b!tch of a partners... All those sons from that horrible condition are raised to be weak men, afraid of women... and all the girls are raised to treat men like disposable utilities.

Until society again gives men a reason to slave away for the good of all, I will continue to just fvck whatever women I want until she no longer services my needs.... I have two kids and I will take care of them and raise them the best I can, but I will not be a slave to a society that has no respect for me.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep posting this everywhere.

They aren't 'terrible at being people'. They are perfect at being women.

The pain you are going through is that of taking them off the pedestal.
It is a fantastic motto and one to keep in mind. Less disappointment.

What pedestal? Expexting them to be decent humans? Ya prob right

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It's the pathetic mewling of a hurt man. Nothing fantastic about it.

It depresses me to see that.

Am I going to look at that sh*t in every thread? Or am I going to tell you to accept some responsibility for your situation?

It takes two to tango, and the only behaviour that you can really control is your own. Address your own game.
Good point. I'll step it up mentally as well.
Reminds me when my dad would tell me stop fretting and keep to the gameplan and get this ****er out of there then i fought.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Untrue. Most women are looking for a man. you have to carefully evaluate the relationship model of the female you want to have a relationship with, in order not to secure yourself someone who's idea of relationship isnt to your standards. Simply sticking your d1ck in a female, and then crossing your fingers and hoping she is sane, doesnt work. that is where a lot of this goes wrong. Standards.
What would you know about what "works"?

If my system is getting me what I want.. why should I change it? Everyone keeps promoting this "unicorn" Disney fairy tale we should all spend our lives searching for. Sounds f*cking stupid and I have better things to do.. like focus on money and power.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree that it probably isn't worth it to try to "lead" a woman today, hence my second-to-last paragraph.

In my mind, the desire to be able to "lead" is separate from the desire for a monogamous relationship. I'd say that having an effortless masculine frame will inadvertently be seen as "leading" to most women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep that's my experience Asian girls want a provider to a certain extent. And they deliver their side of the bargain. And holding out on seks never happens.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What she said, lol! :rofl:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's the desire of a man, then it lies at the heart of his nature. You can't go against your nature, but have to work out a way of realizing it... however difficult that might be.

Now you might try to destroy that desire by 'deconstructing' it, where society is somehow to blame. But you run the risk of becoming the delusional and solipsistic ideologue here. And then be prepared for a lifetime of ranting, and projecting your own problems onto the world. The misery of Sisyphus comes to mind. :D

Last edited: