All we ever do is f**k

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick online last week.Banged her twice.She was always texting me non stop till this past Monday then she didn't initiate till today.Anyways,I went into ghost mode and she finally sends me this text today
Her:Damn stranger Much
Me:How are you dove?
Her:Good
Me:When are you free to meet?
Her:Im not
Her:All we ever due is ****
Me:eek:k since you don't want to so the beautiful thing,when are you free to go bowling or something else
Her:We didn't go bowling last time,I'm broke(we went to the alley last week but since they overcharged I decided to take to use the money to have sex at a motel instead)
Me:I'll take care of it
Her:Umm hmm
Me:I know you like me,stop frontin
Her:I never said I didn't but I need more than sex
Me:We can hang out and do other things but just to let you know maybe of you weren't so damn sexy,my sex drive wouldn't go through the roof.See what you do to me.
Her:Naw!I don't want to hear that
Me:Whatever you say
Her:Ok

Why the hell would she complain that all we ever do is have sex but when I made her the offer to do something else she didn't jump on it..Shouldn't she comply since I banged her good?

Maybe at the end of this message I sent her today i made some mistakes,but last time we met I banged the **** out of her so I'm hoping the damage is minimal from this convo.
Does it sound like she is cutting off the friends with benefits thing?I mean she wouldn't have texted me unless she still has feelings for me.Should I go no contact from here on in and only reply when she contacts me.Does this Fwb have anything left if I don't chase?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give the forum the full story like you gave me in PM. Nobody will be able to give you appropriate advice unless they know what this girl's really like.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
Her:Naw!I don't want to hear that
And she was serious at that point, she got all the validation she wanted before that and you kept giving her more!

TheCWord said:
Give the forum the full story like you gave me in PM. Nobody will be able to give you appropriate advice unless they know what this girl's really like.
He also pmed me, which I don't find bad, but I told him that this girl is full of red flags! He is falling for her while he shouldn't!

OP, you had the upper hand when you went ghost, now you gave her all the power so easily! Shame.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
And she was serious at that point, she got all the validation she wanted before that and you kept giving her more!

He also pmed me, which I don't find bad, but I told him that this girl is full of red flags! He is falling for her while he shouldn't!

OP, you had the upper hand when you went ghost, now you gave her all the power so easily! Shame.
What I should of done was be like you are right!all we ever do is ****.Should have had a stronger frame

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any times there are first date bl0wjobss in the park, motel bangs, and KFC mentioned in the same story, the girl is usually not worth posting about.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back
*She never initiated in the bedroom.She would turn on the tv in the motel room and sit on the other side of the bed.I would always have to go to her side and initiate everything
*She wouldn't kiss my chest when I asked her too
*She didnt want get on top
*I always had to kiss her first
*Even though she told me I was hot this woman never initiated.
*Even when I banged her good she wouldn't get let herself go and get noisy.I can see her trying to hold back and when she was taking it hard and I told her let it out,she shook her head.

Come to think of it maybe its more than sex.Maybe she wanted validation to boost her ego more than sex.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
Come to think of it maybe its more than sex.Maybe she wanted validation to boost her ego more than sex.
Maybe you should forget about her. She's just some slut you banged in a motel a couple times.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
update
She just messaged me now

Her:I don't get it your always getting a hotel room why can you just pay my phone bill for me?

She just revealed her intentions(so obvious she wants to use me for money of course I won't let that happen)

Chance to blast her on this and steal the ball back into my court before i hibernate on her.She may have just given me an opening to blast her.

Last edited:

MartinARMT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
update
She just messaged me now

Her:I don't get it your always getting a hotel room why can you just pay my phone bill for me?.
Are you dating my ex? :crazy:

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she has issues. She likes the sex (as all girls do), but she's using it as a tool to see what she can get out of you. She wants money, attention, more than likely both. If she hadnt revealed herself as a gold digger, i would maybe have said she honestly is sick of just being used physically and wants some affection. As others have said, hard to tell without much info

You;re too nice in your texts. You played completely into her game. Don't talk about things logically with her. ESPECIALLY TEXT. God I hate texting so fvcking much. You will always FVCK youself over via text. Everything is misconstrued. Shes trying to start sh!t with you.

You tried to give her what she wants "okay we'll go bowling", but thats not what she "wants". Logically....it makes sense....she *****es about not doing things outside of sex...so you suggest doing something besides just banging. makes sense, right? Wrong. She followed that up with another confrontational text. You probably should have ignored her straight up after tha "umm hmm" thing.

Maybe she wants to feel you make borders for her. If you guys are just having sex, the implication is that you guys are strictly physical. You should make it clear to her what your intentions are (I.e. you just want sex), and if she doesnt like that tell her she can get lost. You don't honestly want a relationship with this chick do you? That's what she's pushing for. fVckbuddies don't go on "dates". They come to each other's places, drink booze, and put on a movie, then have sex. That's about as close as their interactions get to dates.

Again, we're just making educated guesses here, don't take everything said on this forum as law, these guys don't know the situation with the detail that you do.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Idk man. Me an my ex would fight, and ****, then she buy me beer and some bud, then we make up.

then we fight, ****, make up

most my relationships are this way, I think its part of being an inexperianced young man.

A smart one will just ****, with out the fight.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be the dumbest thread I have ever read.

First off, you completely ignored her confrontation:

Her:All we ever due is ****
Me: since you don't want to so the beautiful thing,when are you free to go bowling or something else

The only way you can go from here if you ignore this, is down.

Second, you mentioned that she was not sexually engaged in the bedroom ie.

"never initiated, wouldn't kiss my chest, didnt want get on top, always had to kiss her first..."

This is a woman who is uncomfortable with the act of sex and uncomfortable with YOU as a person.

Now you are trying to salvage a fwb after basically banging her and not offering any kind of emotional investment.

I'm not sure why you expect her to do so when sex is really nothing to a woman.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you not to get invested mate! Best thing to do now is to drop her because it won't end well!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
update
She just messaged me now

Her:I don't get it your always getting a hotel room why can you just pay my phone bill for me?
HAHAHAHA, next