All talk and no action....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BEFORE I GET A LECTURE, THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, IT'S ABOUT OTHER SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. BOTH OF US HAVE DECIDED TO WAIT TO HAVE SEX!

Me and my girlfriend had long talks about what we were going to do to each other, how I was going to please her and whatnot. She would say how "she wanted me inside of her" and how she would like it if I were to finger her or eat her out.

Well, today, I got her alone and we were kissing and everything. She even wore a skirt so I would have "easy access." We had already talked and agreed that it was too soon for sex and we would wait until atleast the summer, but that she was definitely ready for other things. Well, today, when I tried to finger her, she would stop me. I tried several times, thinking that she was just teasing at first and then she was like "I can't do this." She said that she felt a little uncomfortable (she had told me earlier that she didn't like her body, even though I think it's beautiful). I said why and she said that it definately wasn't me as the problem, that she was self-conscience of herself and that she cared for me soo much and that she was afraid that sexual activities would change the relationship between us.

I totally understand how she feels and I told her that I didn't know she felt that way about herself (I reassured her that her whole body is perfect to me) and that I would lay off the sex talk and keep my hands from the vaginal area until she's ready. BUT, I can't help feel disappointed after all the stuff we agreed to do, after all the sex teasing and her assuring me that she was ready for everything but sex, AND NO ACTION AT ALL. I just wish that if she felt this way she would have told me instead of leaing me to believe SEVERAL times that she was ready.

Now I'm horny and frustrated.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's immaturity. This is what happens when you date 14-year-old girls. What else did you expect to hear?

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to my old world dude... had same problem with ex when i wanted to eat her out ... she said she wasnt ready or it wasnt a good idea...

same thing happened at her house as well ... had my fingers rubbing against her and she stopped me b4 i could insert them,

yeah like JC said it is immaturity, i guess you'll have to make her feel comfortable about herself or i guess u can make her horny enough so she starts begging for u to finger her... for instance lie on top of her and start rubbing urr co*k on her ****or*s... she should feel a lot out of it... ex's friend said that dry-sex is better than sex sometimes...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta reassure women about their body before engaging in sexual activity. Tell her that her legs are beautiful, her pvssy, her breasts, whatever that turns her on and whisks away all that anxiety.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my ex wouldn't let me SEE her vaginal area, but I could finger her all day if I wanted. She was 15 (me almost 17), and in that relationship I never "saw" it. She admitted later after we broke up she was shy of it.

When you were gonna finger her, it wasnt like you coulda seen it right? just keep you eyes on her, makin out, and slip your hand down. For now, dont even think of "seeing" it, just try and get your hands on it until she becomes more comfortable.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder then words.

Read pook's about about ********:

HER: It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's you.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or perhaps:

HER: It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's her.

I don't think the context Pook was using that phrase in is anything like this situation. It sounds to me like the girl really is shy, insecure, and a bit immature. She's nervous because she talked so much about what she was gonna do, and now that it's time to act she's got cold feet. It sounds to me like you already had the right idea JCKey. Just dont bother, beg, or plead to finger her or whatever. It'll happen whenever you have her turned on enough. Good luck

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intercourse is a good idea to discuss beforehand because of the severe repercussions that can branch off from having it, but sometimes if you discuss stuff like fingering and oral and try it soon after, it feels like you almost 'planned' to do it and it will be akward and unnatural.

Make sure she's comfortable, and work your foreplay game to get her horny before you try to finger her next time. Try some stuff like dry humping while you're making out to slowly progress to actual genital stimulation.

Reaction score
Hopefully you're not going for the goods right away? Make sure you turn her on emotionally enough to be ready, and then prep that thing through mad kino. Rub her in every place BUT where she expects you to, and make her get caught so up in the moment that she thinks, "This is it- this is it, and I'm ready to get something unexpected." Be gentle with that virgin ***** because they'll tell you and almost always show if you're too forward.

Advice from a moderately experianced fellow high schooler. I personally think you should lose a bit of emotion because you'll regret it later- there's an obnoxiously low chance of you staying with this girl. I know you'll see this post and think "I'm one of those small few who find true love", but true love is blind and so many things make you think you're feeling love. Take a step back and do not get caught up because you don't want to get emotionally ripped apart and then turning from a nice guy to a jerk. I'm probably just oversighting the situation, but don't let waiting for you both being ready get in the way of your sexual desires, because if you're truly ready you'll make her ready (in a non-psycopathic way).