All of you FRAUDS - STOP POSTING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't want to name names, but some of you fools are useless and bring this forum down bigtime - the fools who post based on what they have READ instead of based on what WORKS IN REAL LIFE

this includes fools like DonJuan11, Maxtro, Mad Manic, among other various virgins/poorly experienced guys who come here and post ADVICE to guys who are actually having girl issues

if you are unexperienced, DONT POST ADVICE. its ANNOYING AS HELL to look at and it does the don juan site absolutely no good whatsoever!!!

all the frauds who post here (you all know who you are), stop being the scum of the earth and actually make something of yourselves instead of trying to pretend that sosuave is some kind of "home" to you, ITS NOT YOUR HOME, its just a place to grow and learn - simply posting BULLSHYT THEORIES AND NOT HAVING SUCCESS IN YOUR OWN LIVES IS UNACCEPTABLE

understand you fools?

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your frustration, and if they are wrong then they could be telling the wrong things and ruining some poor lads night.

My advice to all is to take all the advice, create an average, base it on the scenario, base it one what you personally have seen and go for it. If it succeeds, then success. If it fails then its a success - you know what not to do next time.

The dating game is not a win lose situation if a)you dont really give a damn about her and b)you think of it as an experiment.

Oh and ultimate.... yousaid you wouldn't name names.... check your second paragraph, ;-D

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking you're the poster aka skip2mylou.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the advice being given is being taken straight out of the manual. Happened to me when I first started this stuff, was given some bad advice for certain situations because it was what the books said, and I ended up with a lot of failed relationships.

Reaction score
i noticed also that when advice is given from experience, it is usually shot down due to not "agreeing" with theory

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, some of these guys really don't know what they are talkin about. It's not that hard to spot good advice from the bad. If you can see it you don't take it into consideration. But, who are you to determin who is experienced an who is not? You don't know these people and there theorys may actually work.

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Yes, some of these guys really don't know what they are talkin about. It's not that hard to spot good advice from the bad. If you can see it you don't take it into consideration. But, who are you to determin who is experienced an who is not? You don't know these people and there theorys may actually work.

the theories that dont work are the ones that are thought up by guys who have no experience when it comes to laying women

so, a guy who had sex with 2 girls in his life and he's 25, he CANNOT form ANY theories, its not possible! its all useless bullshyt advice if that guy decides to give advice

however, if a guy has layed 30 or 40 or 60 women, then he knows what hes doing, and he CAN make up theories and give advice

its so ****ing simple that i dont understand how this doesnt make sense to some people

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I was about to say: what's up Skip? Hows life?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're sayin. If Kobe Bryant gives you basketball tips, you listen to Kobe Bryant. If that random nerd in the back of your class tells you how to play basketball, you're not gonna listen to him.

And you're right. Some of the advice on here is awful. Like, "NEXTING" a girl is not the solution to all small complications. Jeez.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
I understand what you're sayin. If Kobe Bryant gives you basketball tips, you listen to Kobe Bryant. If that random nerd in the back of your class tells you how to play basketball, you're not gonna listen to him.

And you're right. Some of the advice on here is awful. Like, "NEXTING" a girl is not the solution to all small complications. Jeez.
You are an idiot. Coming from Utah don't you remember that fat coach Rick Majerus? http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/writers/john_walters/12/20/campus.blitz/p1_majerus_all.jpg

You think he was a stud ball player? Doing and coaching are two different beasts.

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to raise an issue.. but in real life being a good experienced player" does NOT MAKE A GOOD COACH. for example In sports the best players do not make the best coaches. For example bobby knight was a bench player on a great Ohio state team loaded with talent .. yet he is the one who became the great coach.. not the ones who were the best players. In other words observing " the game" - whatever it is.. can be just as valuable as playing the game. Everyone has good advice in particular situations. Being a great observer can be just as valuable as being a great player when it comes to advice. Those that do not realize this are fools.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
dakota said:
not to raise an issue.. but in real life being a good experienced player" does NOT MAKE A GOOD COACH. for example In sports the best players do not make the best coaches. For example bobby knight was a bench player on a great Ohio state team loaded with talent .. yet he is the one who became the great coach.. not the ones who were the best players. In other words observing " the game" - whatever it is.. can be just as valuable as playing the game. Everyone has good advice in particular situations. Being a great observer can be just as valuable as being a great player when it comes to advice. Those that do not realize this are fools.

That may be true...but I would take advice from someone who is successful with women over someone who has almost zero real life experience or success any day. The OP makes a good point. If you have no success nor experience then don't offer advice because you need some more than the person you are giving it to.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
however, if a guy has layed 30 or 40 or 60 women, then he knows what hes doing, and he CAN make up theories and give advice
Give us the names of the people on this site who has slept with 30 or 40 or 60 women at 25 so we can listen to them.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Give us the names of the people on this site who has slept with 30 or 40 or 60 women at 25 so we can listen to them.

I have slept with somewhere right below of above 30 and I'm 27. I lost count at 20 something. Don't know if I have any great advice, though, besides to have fun and maintain a good hobby or interest outside of women.....something you care about a lot.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You also have to look at the quality of chicks though.

Hot chicks are a whole different ball game than chubby chicks or ugs.

I don't want to know what some of the members on here are banging and then calling an HB9 or HB10 when in reality the girl is a 3 or 4...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think certain people are confusing this site with fastseduction.com. They are equating "success" with bedding 40+ women by the age of 25. They emphasize quantity at the tremendous expense of quality. I say success is not having any b1tchy girls in your life. If you can find one or more good ones, all the better. But don't say that you have to be a hormonger to be a success. That is the matriarchy talking.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some things I noticed about the board

a lot of techniques and methods are personality specific and won't work for everybody. it's a congruence thing. but posters rarely make that distinction. it's like back in the day when all the PUA's were out trying to peacock because Mystery said it works

a lot of the FR problems guys have are due to misapplication because they don't have an internal structure of what good game is. they run attraction game on LTR's and obsess about social proof because they think it's something you HAVE to have. the posters who can recognize in logistic terms how a guy is fvckin up are the ones speaking from experience

most guys who ask for advice don't give enough info - they don't give their age, whether they're looking for an LTR or a quick lay, or the context in which they said whatever it is they said. they don't give you enough info to really know whats going on but people are quick to dish out advice anyway

and a LOT of dudes here use the board to reinforce weak realities because they're KJs. like if they think being alpha is the magic pill, all their advice is "be more alpha", not because they're trying to help the OP but because they're trying to internalize their new MO on the internet

anyway...

Reaction score
my suggestion is to make a sticky thread simply detailing how much experience everyone has so that when people receive advice, they will only bother reading advice from real life players, not real life theorizers (if thats even a word!!)

Reaction score
internal structure of good game - theres only ONE way to figure this out, and it is through tons and tons of your own experience

advice from idiots who feed you theory will get you NOWHERE

which is why i stress EXPERIENCE and why i HATE the concept of OVERANALYZING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.