All of a sudden this hot, rich, older myspace chick wants to date me

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm hanging out last night and get this IM out of the blue from this older chick I used to talk to on myspace. I'm 23 and she's 31. I talked to her about 2 months ago and deleted my myspace account about a month ago. I had completely forgotten about her. And, before she would just say "hi" and we didn't chat that much...seemed like she just wanted to network so I deleted her off my IM list.

So I thought it would be the same deal last night...just saying hi. I dragged the convo a bit and finally she started talking and flirting a little bit. Got her asking "why haven't we hung out yet?"...I honestly have no idea where the sudden interest came from...surprised she still knew what I looked like. So I got her phone # last night, she accused me of being one of those guys who just gets girls #s so I took the hint and called her. Chatted her up a bit, did some C+F. She sounds like a typical dumb socal blonde on the phone, but in a cool sorta way. I didn't feel like going out last night, but I suggested the next day.

So I'm online today and get another IM from her. Just some chit chat, then I decided to call her a little later. I wanted to hang tonight. She was hesitant, saying she was tired and suggested tomorrow. I told her I wouldn't be able to go out tomorrow and convinced her to go out tonight. She gave in and called me back after she showered and got ready.

We went to this bar near her house to hang out and chat. She is a pretty cool girl and I'd love to date her if she were my age, but unfortunately she's older. Some things about her are actually pretty fvcking awesome....she works with pro athletes, she drives a Corvette, she's hot, she can do the splits.

Well, after chatting a little while and getting some interest, we finished our drinks and of course I had to suggest we "watch a movie." She pulled the too tired card again. Well I didn't want to push too hard since I'm willing to wait a few dates for her sweet pvssy. She's athletic and can do the splits so I'm sure she fvcks like a champ. She's into sports too so it's not hard to have a convo with her. So we leave.

We're walking back to our cars and stop to chat in the parking lot a bit. Then its time to part ways, she initiates a hug and I do the lean in and we kiss softly on the lips. She says "we'll talk soon."

Alright, DJs, if I were interested in a LTR, this would have been the perfect scenario, but unfortunately I'm not really. Well, I'm interested in a different kind of LTR if you get my drift :)

This girl is cool and we get along, but she's older so there's no way I'm getting involved in a serious relationship. Unfortunately it looks like she sees me that way considering how the date proceeded. I want a long term fvcking relationship....keep her on standby to fvck me while I find a suitable girlfriend.

Anyone got any tips for this scenario? I need an action date next (maybe a sporting event?). Also how far should I try to take the action next time? Thanks DJs.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's rich, hot, can do the splits, and talks about sports.... good lord if that's not LTR material I dunno what is :p

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just watch it, she sounds like she's been around and knows the game. Don't let the defenses down, dont wanna get played...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should take her to a busy bar to watch a game. Watch the game, have some drinks and take it from there.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be negative, but it seems like this chick is just looking for someone to hang out with to perhaps boost her ego a little bit until someone better in her eyes shows up. She probably got bored, broke up with some guy, etc. and thought of you as a quick fix.

I am leary of girls who all of a sudden show interest. It sounds pretty phony to me. Maybe I am wrong, but I would be carefuly with this one. She is older and like another poster suggested, she probably has played the field quite a alot.

Seeing that she is proably a player, I would take the caveman approach (which has worked for me on occassion). Forget about a LTR. Just be direct. Call her, invite her over, get her horny (a la Gunwitch) and just go for it. If she does not give in just kick her out and burn her number.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for what sapphire said. When I was about your age I had flings w/a couple older women. It's a good life experience, they will teach you a lot of stuff :D Just don't get too attached cuz it ain't gonna last forever. But if she wants to come over & fook, who cares why?

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are telling me to be careful and crap...I have nothing to lose! What's she can do? Use me for sex? :crackup: You guys must get no puzzy.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the contrary. If you read carefully, all we are saying is not to expect a LTR with the woman in question and don't get attached.

By all means if you can get the pyssy, go for it.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soprano
She's rich, hot, can do the splits, and talks about sports.... good lord if that's not LTR material I dunno what is :p
and drives a corvette....you son of a *****