All Nighter at school

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this event at school, in which you stay overnight at my high school for 12 hours, Theres a dance, movies, kareoke and my band is gonna play possibly.

I can talk and approach girls no problem, but How will I escalate in this amount of time. I can't get laid since its at school, but making out, and getting some numbers for another time would be what im aiming for. I think that if my band plays, I might get an advantage, because that will give me an image.

At school dances, everyone just grinds. I'm alright at it, but How do I start with a girl ive never really talked to before, or even know, or never seen before all together. And what about the erection issue lol, Do girls at this age like it or not.

I think I can already do pretty good, I dress well, I'm in good shape, and I am confident in what I do, but I wanna just get a few tips before. I wanna get at least 4-5 phone numbers, and grind with 20 girls, make out with 1 or two.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ your school is practically having a huge sober party, how can you possibly not get numbers and a hook up hahaha

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
When things get down and dirty when it comes to ancing, you don't ask for permission to grind. You just do it. Just no feeling up n a girl whil grinding, unless she escelates it first.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
Jesus christ your school is practically having a huge sober party, how can you possibly not get numbers and a hook up hahaha
Haha, true. I didn't really need this thread, I can do it, I just needed to KNOW I can.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
When things get down and dirty when it comes to ancing, you don't ask for permission to grind. You just do it. Just no feeling up n a girl whil grinding, unless she escelates it first.
So If I see a girl, just dancing around, I should just go up and do it.

And I wasn't planning on feeling her up, but If she guides me there, I'm down lol

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to bump. but what about popping a boner while grinding, are girls this young expected to get that, or will they freak out

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what kinda chick your with if your with a more slvtty one let the boner flow lol but if your with a more shy one take your time and tuck in under the old belt.

I myself would myself would give her a taste (thats if she kind of escalates first like big poppa said) and then tuck in under so she's in wonder if you have a boner or not, then just take my time, you've got all night no point hurrying

Just don't worry bout it, once your in the moment it'll all come to you :up:

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah true, I'm not in zone right now lol. Once I see all the girls, ill be opening it up like crazy

Little Italy

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo im going to assume you wear boxers. whenever im at a thing where im juking i wear boxer briefs, they hold your junga better, ive never popped one, but my friends say it works so i take their word

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I will see what I can do. Ill pick up a pair or two lol

Some girls I heard like feeling it, depending on the situation. If you get them worked up enough, they will go for anything.

And after I grind with em, how do I escalate it to start making out, and such, should I wait for signs that they are in it, or what

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it better not to go to this website for HOW TO's such as HOW TO KISS, HOW TO FVCK your better off just using google lol

If you want my tip, i'd say you'll know what to do when the time comes, now your reading this saying FVCK that Analyzeit B@stard needs to give me some solid advice, but trust me don't worry, like i was never told how to kiss never even looked it up on the internet, seen it in a few movies maybe but i'm apparently pretty good. YOU JUST GOTTA GET IN THE ZONE!! try what sounds good and you'll be the man lol

btw when is this thing, i'm looking forward to hearing about what happens lol

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah true, I just gotta get in the:

"now not chief, im in the ****ing zone"

then i will be flying.

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
Yeah true, I just gotta get in the:

"now not chief, im in the ****ing zone"

then i will be flying.
i got this new haircut...
you know what it means?
means i'm gettin some pvssy tonight.
my boys, they all got the same haircut...
they're all gettin some pvssy tonight.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nikko49 said:
i got this new haircut...
you know what it means?
means i'm gettin some pvssy tonight.
my boys, they all got the same haircut...
they're all gettin some pvssy tonight.
*****es love my new haircut, if they dont, they're ****in skanks

that guys alpha as **** lol

Little Italy

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yo say "not now chief, im in the ****ing zone" to a teacher, so funny... yeah i wanna hear what happens at this all nighter... and i'm really mad that my school doesn't have one lmao

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah why is your school having one, how old are you?? school here would never do anything remotely even close to what your schools doings

By the way you better grind on every piece of pvssy that walks through that door, Your better grind till your **** falls off hahahaha

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, one kid did that last year to a teacher, it was so funny.

And I'm 16, but people of all grades can go. And I will dance with every girl in sight, except if their ugly, duh.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, its actually still more than a month away. So I got time to prepare.